Cuddles- Fritz x Reader

You were in your house, bored out of your mind, sitting on your couch and looking for something good to watch on the T.V. But you found nothing. 

Then after looking for about ten minutes you found something good to watch. Finally!

But as you snuggled up in your blanket, getting comfortable, you randomly felt like you wanted cuddles.

This, however, wasn't new, it happened ever so often. You would just randomly wanted cuddles, and there's nothing wrong with that! Cause I mean who doesn't love cuddles?

So you did exactly what you usually did when you wanted cuddles. You texted your best friend Fritz!

Fritz was great at cuddling!

~!Text!~

Heeyy Fritz! You free at the moment? :You

Fritz: Hey (Y/N)! I'm free, why u askin'?

I want cuddles, so wanna come over? :You

Why am I not surprised..? 

Fritz: But yeah, I'll be there in about 20 mins, how does that sound?

You have 10 mins! :You

Fritz: (Y/N), you know I need more time than that-

Fiineee

You have 15 mins to get here! :You

Fritz: Ok sounds good. See ya soon! :D

See you! :)) :You

~!Fritz p.o.v!~

After I sent her my last text I quickly went to get ready.

I made my orange hair a bit less messy and put on come cozy, but still nice looking, clothes. And when I was done at home I went to my car and drove to (Y/N)'s house.

I was really excited to see them! It had been some time since we last met in person, even though our houses was pretty close...And I have to admit that I had a small crush on them..

..Maybe a big crush on them...

Okay I have a huge crush on them!

But I could I not have?! They are just so nice! They have a great personality, they are good-looking -not that it matters much! And they are just so accepting and friendly and, and!-

I need to stop talking to myself so much...

~!Your p.o.v!~

I heard a knock on my door so I went up from the couch to open it. 

I got to the door and I opened it, seeing Fritz there!

I knew I was gonna be happy seeing him, but not this happy! 

He hugged me and I hugged him back, blushing lightly. "I've missed you so much (Y/N)!" I heard the red-head in front of me say. I blushed a bit more at his words.

Wait! Why am I blushing so easily around him now?! D-Do I like him.. As in like-like??

Maybe I do?! Maybe I haven't realized it before!

"I have missed you too" I said as I broke the long, nice, hug.

~!Smol timeskip brought to you by Jeremy being an adorable bean!~

(Also p.o.v change to I dunno what it's called :))

You and Fritz were sitting on the couch, cuddling. Yup, you finally got your cuddles!

The both of were blushing slightly, enjoying it way more than you should, watching the TV as well.

Both of you were also pretty tired.

"Hey (Y/N)?~ You know I love you, right..?" Fritz said sleepy out of nowhere. Quickly covering his mouth, blushing deeply right afterwords. "D-Did I just say-!"

"That you love me, yeah you did" You cut him off, blushing  deep shade of red yourself.

"A-And you're not m-mad?" Fritz asks you, surprised.

"I can't be mad at the one that I love~" You said as you kissed Fritz quickly on his lips, cuddling closer to him, smiling.