"I hope to see you again"- Foxy x Reader

Jeremy and you had been working the day-shift together for a long time and you two were very good friends by now. But today you, by yourself, were gonna do the night-shift. Mike had been calling in sick, that's why, and PG had a few days off for an unknown reasons so he couldn't take the shift.

Tho your boss did ask if you wanted Vincent with you, but knowing the grape, you said you rather do it by yourself. 

You may ask why not just Vinc could do the night-shift. That's a simple question to answer, boss just wont allow him to, because..reasons...

But at the moment you where in the office and you were about five hours into your shift.

~!Your p.o.v!~

Everything seems to be in place! Good! This job doesn't seem that bad after all.

But just as I thought it was going good I heard fast footsteps coming towards the left door. I panicked and tried to close the door..But I was too late..The red fox pirate was at the door, looking at me dead in the eyes. 

I was so scared, I couldn't move, I just sat in my chair completely still.

Foxy stood there, just as still as I sat, just looking at me.

Then, finally, the bell rang after so long, telling me that I could leave. I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the building as fast as I could, looking behind me every now and then so that I knew I wasn't being followed.

~!Foxy's p.o.v!~

I ran towards the office as fast as I could to get the new nightguard. 

I got to the door and I saw them, the nightguard, sitting there, a terrified look on their beautiful face.

They knew I was gonna come and get them, you could see that on the look of them. They was sitting on a chair, hands half in front of their face, trying to not look at me, but also couldn't look away.

They was sitting still, most likely waiting for me to attack them.

But I couldn't attack 'em, I just couldn't...

My body told me not to hurt this beautiful creature in front of me....

Then the stupid bell rang, telling them that the shift was over and they quickly ran out.

.....

....

...

....I hope to see you again soon.....