Drunk- Mike x reader (Part 2)

You woke up on what you thought was a bed, but not your bed. You sat up looking around the room, realizing that you were in a livingroom and had been sleeping on the couch, your friend's livingroom and couch to be exact.

You looked around more, confused, trying to remember what in Satans fucking name had happened. The only thing you remember was that you and your friend had been doing something together last night, which must have led to this shit.

Suddenly you got a headace, causing you to scream in pain, but you tried to keep as quiet as possible sense your friend was most likely still sleeping upstairs.

You heald your head in your hands, hearing quick footsteps from upstairs that sounded like someone running from your friends room towards the staircase.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay!?" they yelled-asked as they ran towards you.

"Could you please keep it down a little.. My head hurts, but I guess exept for that I'm good." You answered as you gave her a weak smile towards the end of your sentence.

"Oh..I'm sorry but I'm glad that you're good otherwise!"

"Also.. What in the fuck happened yesterday night? Evening? Whatever you know what I mean."

"You don't remember?" They said, giggling a little, "You drank like an animal last night!..Well that's what the bartender and Mike sai-"

"Mike!!" You screamed cutting your friend off.

That one name...That one little name made you remember everything from yesterday.

Your friend dragging you to the party, the bartender giving you all your drinks, but nothing of that is important now..Because you remembered MIKE!

But suddenly you, out of nowhere, felt really nauseous, so you ran as fast as possible to your friends bathroom. And soon after your friend came into the room as well, and they held your hair out from your face as you were vomiting.

"You're sure having a bad hangover there." You heard your friend say, laughing a little at the end of their sentence. This made you weakly look up at their face, "What does it loo-" but before you could finish your sentence your friend started speaking again.

"Before I forget!..Mike told you to give you this." Your friend smirked, giving you an slightly folded piece of paper.

You look at it for a little while before unfolding it.

Hey, (Y/N).
I hope your friend gives you this and that you don't have a too bad hangover from last night.
I don't actually know how you are when you're sober, tho you seem kinda chill, and I had fun with ya.
So if you ever wanna meet again, here, +06 96-662 40 69

You smiled down at the paper. You did have fun with him as well...And now you couldn't stop getting the feeling that this was a start on a wonderful relationship.