4. How worst it can get?

Start from the beginning

"Moon, please don't talk to me right now...I'm in a cranky mood." Taehyung calmly responded. 

"But why?"

"What happened, Tae? Tell me, maybe I can help you out," Taehyung's stoic expression shifted a bit at his sudden nickname as she asked in a reassuring tone while squeezing his shoulder. 

"No. I don't want to converse anything, just let me go!" It was an understatement to say he didn't sound rude as he nearly flicked off her hand from his shoulder. 

"What's wrong with you? Why are you acting up like this? Why can't you tell me if we are best friends?!" Her voice came out hoarse as she now looked disappointed. 

"Argh! Why are you forcing me again and again?"

"I told you that I'm not in a mood of having any kind of conversation currently!" He couldn't hold on anymore as he finally raised his voice.

"But why?!"

"I can't see you like this, it hurts me too! I thought we were best friends...I thought we both can share our concerns with each other without any hesitation at least." She yelped as tears started to pool in her now questioning eyes. 

"Please for god sake, leave me alone!" Moon flinched as he screeched a little too exasperatedly.

"Okay, fine! At least take this with you. It's raining so much, you'll catch a cold," She placed the umbrella above his head as cold raindrops clattered against its cloth. 

"Why are you bothering me? Just let me go!" He shouted, flipping the umbrella in her hands due to which it levitated in the air before falling down to the ground, exposing both himself and her to the drizzle, and left from there leaving her all alone. The tears previously formed in her eyes were now freely cascading down her cheeks. 

Taehyung arrived home all drenched, water dripping down from his clothes. As soon as he opened the door, his Mom and Dad were already quarreling with each other, having some stupid war of words yet again. 

But this time he was too drained to stop them or to argue with them so he better chose to ignore them and headed to his room. 

"What's up with you?" His dad stopped him as he turned back.

"How are your studies going?"

"Are you studying well?" 

Instead, Taehyung sighed and began to walk again, completely disregarding him. 

"Taehyung! Why aren't you answering me? You know you have to study hard, success isn't something that grows on trees."

"Please don't start it again. I've already told you infinite times," 

"I want to become a Pro-gamer, not a damn businessman!"

"You punk! You are always busy playing games and spends your whole day sitting on the computer table. What will you achieve from becoming just a 'Gamer'? How much will you earn from it?"

"It's just of... no use." His dad scoffed loudly. 

"What are you even saying about?... In fact, I should ask both of you, what's going on with you two? Why are you two bickering all the time? It literally gives me a nuisance. Both of you are nothing but disgusting!" Taehyung spoke in monotone as if it released right through his heart, his eyes burning with anger. 

"Taehyung, mind your own language!" His dad lashed, his brows raised as he did so. 

"Argh!" Taehyung's irritated self went up to his room and slammed the door behind. He threw his bag on the bed then began to throw all the things here and there madly.  

He was fed up with those daily quarrels. He was fed up with those nonsense advices. He was fed up being told what to do or what not. He was fed up with his life. He just wanted to run away to a peaceful place where there is silence, nothing else. 

He hated his parents. He hated himself for disputing with Moon over nothing, even there was no mistake of her. She only tried to help him and he did what?...only made her cry. 

He was feeling absolutely shattered. He dropped to his knees, holding his head within his palms that felt so heavy, and screamed his lungs out of frustration. 

Instant confusion came when a booming sound of a huge thunderstorm rumbled in his ears, almost deafening him. Lightning blazed in the dark sky concealed by the storm clouds. All the lights went off. 

Before he could figure out anything, his computer screen flashed and a beam of bright golden light struck him straight in his eyes. It was too strong that he wasn't able to open his eyes. So his eyes shut instinctively. 

And when he opened his eyes, he was in a whole another world which he couldn't even imagine that something like 'that' could happen to him...

Author's Note:

Hey guys!!! How are you? I hope you all are doing fine. How was the chapter? tell me by your votes and comments. Thank you for reading!

Have a lovely day/night!! Please take care and stay safe~

Keep smiling! I purple you all 💜💜💜