Chapter 2

"You know you can stay as long as you want" Seok-Joon said as he pulled me inside the door "i made us dinner"  Seok-Joon said as he sat me in the chair, pushing it in looking at the table there was a bunch of food "you made all of this just for me?" i asked in amazement kissing him before looking over and smiling at the food that was on the table in front of me. "Shouldn't i be the one who makes the dinner for you?" i asked as he fixes me a plate, sat it in front of me then sitting down next to me with his plate "i want to pamper my beautiful girlfriend that i haven't seen in a long time" 

"You saw me a few months ago" i said as i started eating dinner and occasionally feeding him some of mine. We chatted, joked, and ate our food. "i have to use the bathroom" i said getting up and he nodded "Do you remember where it's at?"

"Of course" i said as i kissed him one last time before going towards the bathroom he smacked my butt.

Standing in the bathroom i looked at myself in the mirror before smiling and walking out with nothing but bra and panties on. "What do you think of my outfit i bought especially for you," i said walking out "anything you wear i like " he replied looking up his eyes widen "but i like this outfit way more is this my dessert?" he asked smiling and walking towards me, pulling me towards the room.

--

I woke up to the sun shining in through the curtains, looking over i saw Seok-Joon sleeping, smiling i kissed his cheek and got up but i felt someone grab me and pull me back "i thought you were sleeping?" i asked laughing as he kissed the side of my neck "i was at some point then i just thought i wait until you get up so we can go out and eat"

"What time is it?" i asked stretching my body "it's 9 o'clock" he said looking at his watch that was on the bedside table "we can have a quick breakfast before i have to go and look at some apartments," i said getting up and walking to the bathroom taking a shower. "You know i can take you to the apartments?"

"I know but i rather go myself i have to get a feel of everything"

"Why don't you just stay here?" he said walking into the bathroom as i stood there in a towel taking care of my hair "i know but these apartments are closer to my job it's just a bus ride away or even a walk if the day is nice," i said walking back towards the living room and going through my suitcase picking out an outfit.

"what do you think I'm going to see these apartments"

"Casual"

"That's what I'm going for can i leave these bags here I'll come back for them today when i get the keys to my apartment"

"Of course now let's go eat," He said pulling me out the door and out the building "where to?" i said as we started walking down the block "there this place i want to take you tonight"

"Why not now?" i asked as he twirled me " because it's a bar restaurant i would rather take you at night?"

"And what is this place called?" i asked as we walked into this cafe. "DanBam, some friends of mine work there" he said as we sat down and order. "Do you remember Park Sae-ro-yi and Ma Hyeon-yi?"

"Yeah"

"That's his bar"

"What? Really?" i said as the waiter brought us our food, i mumbled a thank you and started eating "I've been hearing about that place but i did know Sae-ro-yi owned it, I heard they have a foreigner. Does that mean Toni works there too?" i asked smiling hopefully, i haven't seen Toni in a few years now "Yeah he works there part-time"

"Now i definitely have to go there tonight" i said smiling at Seok-joon.

"What time is it?"

"10 o'clock"