Chapter 27

Finally making it to my parent's house they welcome me with open arms "Honey are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine mom can we not talk about it I just want to get some sleep" I said, and she nodded "your room is set up just like before"

"Thank you, I'm going to head to bed it's been a long day" I said kissing her and dad's cheek before heading upstairs as I got into the room, I locked the door behind me and grabbed my laptop out of my suitcase, sitting at the table I connected to the studio's camera.

I watched as Jongwoo and his friend walked into the apartments.

As his friend walked in Jongwoo stood there for a moment before picking up his phone and calling someone, it wasn't me so it might be his girlfriend no wait I know it's not his girlfriend Moonjo talked to me this morning and told me his plans of taking her and that's how he said he was going to lore Jongwoo back home so it has to be the police officer she'll show up I know she will she's always trying to play hero and it's going to be bad for her.

Sighing I went out of the service camera and shut them down before turning on a movie, listening to my parent's footsteps as they headed into the room, looking over at the clock it was midnight. Yeah, this is usually the time they head to bed, and they won't wake up until 8 am waiting for a few more minutes to make sure they are fully asleep I grabbed a pair of Jongwoo shoes I borrowed, my keys, and headed out but not before locking my bedroom door.

Slowly stepping down the stairs I finally made it after what seemed like hours, I made it downstairs, out of the house, and into my car. Making sure my headlights stay off I headed back into town... if I speed up a little bed, I headed I can make it to the party.

☠️☠️☠️

Finally making it to the studio i headed up the stairs to be meet with Moonjo "Where've you been?" he asked kissing my forehead "I went to visit some of my friends" i said as i continue to walk up the stairs and towards Jongwoo. "Ready boys" i said to the pervert and the twin as i picked up the ball and started bouncing it as we walked down the hallway towards Jongwoo's room, everything was silent until we heard a loud bang hit the floor, stopping i turned back around moving to the side so they could get to Jongwoo.

As they finally got the door open Jongwoo started talking "Where's Ji Eun? Where's Leeann?"

"Why do you keep looking for your girlfriend here? and why are you worried about Leeann? Don't you think that's odd, she's in good hands with her husband" the twin said laughing at Jongwoo. "Stop talking nonsense tell him to come here...tell him to come here right now

"Here he is" the said and Moonjo walked Infront of them. God that man is so sexy.

"I knew you'd come back" he said leaning his head into the room "What did you do to Ji eun and Leeann?"

"You know well what happened to her and to Leeann, my wife i didn't do anything to her"

"Darn it stop spewing nonsense I'll kill you if you do to them"

"Do you know how we got her here" Moonjo asked stepping back as i walked Infront of them "Ta-da" i said smiling up at him he stared down at me just pure shock "Leeann?"

"Do you really think that they can plan something this well "Where is she?" i sighed and looked over at his friend "All right, kill your friend with the knife first then I'll let your girlfriend go"

"What?"

"You don't even have a backup plan, why hesitate?" i said as Moonjo tossed they key chain Jongwoo got her. "He's so brave" Moonjo said as Jongwoo walked over to his friend. "Jongwoo what are those people saying, you won't do that right? Jongwoo" the friend said and Jongwoo screamed at his friend before charging at us. Ducking and stepping to the side i pushed him back as Moonjo grabbed him ad took him next door.