Chapter 24

We played games into the night It started off with just Ms. Eom and me and then everyone started joining in but the pervert I refuse to even get next to him. Soon my phone started ringing "Hello" i answer the phone as I played my go "Leeann?" 

"Yes, mom? is there something wrong?" I asked with my full attention on her now "I was just calling to ask you something"

"I'm fine, Mom, but I need to tell you something" I said, standing up and walking towards the hallway entrance. "What is it? Are you pregnant?" she said as she started to get excited "no no absolutely not buuuttt I am getting married" I said, and it went silent before I heard a loud scream and my mom calling my dad "Ow mom can you not yell"

"I'm sorry honey when's the date?"

"This Autumn, we are planning everything out now and I do want you to come to town so that you can help me decide on my wedding dress I'll take care of everything else"

"Yes of course when?"

"We do have a few months so I'll let you know a week or two ahead of time so I can prepare for everything then"

"Okay I can't wait to see you in your pretty dress" my mom said, and I smiled wide "I can't wait either, bye mom I love you"

"I love you too" she said, and we hung up "is it my turn?" I asked turning back around and they both nodded "I'm going to be both of you" I said sitting back down as we continued the game.

My phone started ringing again "Hello"

"Honey, meet me at the police station" taking a moment I finally realized it was Moonjo "why?"

"It's Jongwoo" he said, and I sighed I'm still pissed at what he did, but I did promise him I'll protect him no matter what "Okay I'm on my way" I said hanging up and standing up "I have to head out Moonjo wants to meet up" I said, and they nodded before I headed out the building and towards the police station.

💀💀💀

As i made it there Moonjo was waiting for me, peering inside three women were yelling at the police and sitting down by another officer was Jongwoo. Walking inside I looked over at Jongwoo who just stared at me like I was a diamond shining in the light. "We'll never settle with a psychotic guy like that" one of the women yelled, looking over at Jongwoo one more time I turned to talk to the women "are you really not willing to settle?"

"He has to apologize" one mother said "Who are you to ask? we'll never settle" another said getting up and starting to yell again I just stared at them "who does she think she is?"

"If you settle now, I'll pay as much as you want are you sure you still don't want to settle?"

"Wait, what? What is this nonsense? Seriously?" the woman in red said. looking over at Jongwoo he was still staring at me in a daze. "Do we have a deal or not i don't have all night?" i said staring at them "yes we do" the one in yellow said "Moonjo pay the ladies" i said before walking over to Jongwoo "are you alright?" i said kneeling down in front and placing my hands on either side of his head "let's go home okay" i said and he just stared at me before nodding slowly. Standing up i grabbed Jongwoo's hand as walking toward the door.

One of the officers opened the door for us "Ma'am...Sir things got sorted out thanks to you, thank you so much"

"No problem" i replied as Moonjo walked out wrapping his arm around my shoulder "you'll never find someone like this make sure to remember them and their act of kindness forever" the officer said to Jongwoo. "You flatter us, we have all helped each other out" Moonjo said, and the officer clapped "you're like.. an angel without wings thank you and I'll see you at volunteering next week"