Chapter 16

"It's good to see everyone again" i said hugging everyone after a long night of laughing mostly and some detective work we turned in for the night. On the walk back Moon-jo didn't do anything I don't know if I did something wrong or if one of my cousins said something to him that didn't quite sit right "Moon-jo?" I called out to him as we walked into the house, as he closed the door behind me he back at me "yes Leeann" 

"Did I do something wrong?" I said taking off my shoes and walking to the kitchen to get something to drink "No I've just been thinking a lot lately" he said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist "about?"

"Us" and right there my heart started beating faster "what about us?" I asked as i turned around in his arms, looking up "Stay here with me. " Moon-Jo said as I felt one of his hands make its way up my body squeezing my breasts and finally stopping at my throat. Opening my mouth slightly my breath started to get shallow as he applied pressure on my neck. Nudging my legs apart with his left knee, he lifts his leg till I feel his knee pressed roughly on my panties. I try to move closer to him, to kiss him but the strong grip on my throat prevents me from doing so.

"You like this don't you? I've noticed Do you like it when I'm rough? When I make you scream." Gasping I feel him rubbing against me. "Not here" Weakly I plead not fully believing myself. "Oh, you don't want me to fuck you here?" Removing his leg from between my thighs he steps back to stare at my face which I assume is just completely red. Using his free hand he hikes up my skirt, his fingers slowly rub me through my panties. Moon-Jo smirks as I release breathy moans.

"I don't think it matters Leeann I can feel how wet you are" As he lifts my skirt higher, he slides his fingers past the elastic of my panties, finally being able to touch me. 

Groaning he bites his lower lip. He likes it.  He starts to move his fingers along my folds, spreading my juices from my heat to my clit I moan his name out loud. He slides his fingers from my clit and pushes them inside me his thumb takes its place over my sensitive nub.

Moaning loudly I can't help but arch my back at the sensation of his fingers inside me while his thumb continuously rubs my clit. Looking up at him I moan when our eyes meet. Leaning down he captures my lips biting my lower lip with his teeth he smiles when I clench my walls around his fingers, again and again, signaling that I am close to my release. 

Taking his hand from inside my panties, he leaves me feeling empty and deprived. Sighing, I closed my legs tightly, trying to create some pressure to get me there. "Oh, Leeann. You know that it's useless." He chuckled. Removing his hand from my neck, he moves a few stray hairs behind my ear kissing me as I wrapped my arms around his shoulder he wrapped his around me.

 Removing his hand from my neck, he moves a few stray hairs behind my ear kissing me as I wrapped my arms around his shoulder he wrapped his around me

Soon he let go of me and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bedroom he holds me close as he laughs looking at my sex-driven state. 

Laying me down on the bed, he pushes me till only my legs hang off the bed. Standing up straight, he removes his tie, throwing it somewhere in the room, followed by his shirt. Kneeling near my heat, I feel him sweetly kiss my inner thighs, nibbling whenever he wanted to, leaning my head back on the mattress, my face contorts in pleasure, my back rising from the bed when Moon-Jo licks a long, slow wet strip up my folds from my entrance to my overly sensitive clit. As I moan my hand wanders down to his hair, running my fingers through his soft locks, pulling them whenever the sudden rush of a pre-release took over my body. Lifting my legs I place them over his shoulders, curling my toes when he begins to suck on my clit, running his tongue over and over as I almost reach my high.

"Moon-Jo please" I cry out loud to Moon-Jo as he pulled away from my cunt, not giving me my release again.  "Look at me."Moon-jo said as I rolled my eyes I turn to my side, looking at the headboard and not him.

"Fine then. Be like that. You should know, well you do know that I didn't like the stunt you pulled the other day, coming home so late, drunk, and just so, what's the word, reckless." I feel him kiss my cheek, his chest touching my arm and his cock, that's now covered by a condom.

"If I didn't love you I would have killed you by now" I looked up at him trying to understand what he just said and my headshot right back to the bed gasping at the sudden feeling of being full, my hands pulling at the mattress below me. I crave him so much right now, moaning his name every time he enters me and clenching my walls around him every time he's so deep in me.

Finally, I reach my orgasm, my body curling on the bed, shuddering when he pumps himself in me a few more times. Panting I fall on my back, stomach tight, still coming down from my release. Falling next to me, Moon-Jo moves my hair from my face. Staring at him I continue to pant, now slower as i calmed down a bit. Moving my hand to caress his cheek, I turn to my side before kissing his lips.

Breaking the kiss, I lay my head on my bicep still staring at his angelic face. As he looked over at me I smiled back at him.

I sighed before closing my eyes about to fall asleep before i feel Moon-Jo move my head onto his shoulder and shift my upper body to lean on him, cuddling as he rubbed my back finally feeling at peace since I moved from my parents

I sighed before closing my eyes about to fall asleep before i feel Moon-Jo move my head onto his shoulder and shift my upper body to lean on him, cuddling as he rubbed my back finally feeling at peace since I moved from my parents...i can get used to this.

💀💀💀

Sitting up i sighed stretching my limbs looking over I didn't find Moonjo there but I wasn't surprised rubbing my eyes I got up looking for my robe "are you looking for this?" turning around I saw Moonjo coming out of the shower, picking up my robe and handing me it "thank you" I said grabbing the robe and putting it on. "are you hungry" Moonjo asked but it was hard to focus on what he was saying my eyes kept looking down at his an open robe. "please"

"What would you like?"

"Eggs...bacon...anything really I'll be back" I said grabbing some clothes from my suitcase and heading towards the shower.

💀💀💀

"I feel way better now" I said walking into the kitchen and watching Moonjo put plates on either side of the table sitting down. "I didn't realize you change" I said sitting at the table "yeah I change while you were in the shower" he said putting the orange juice in the middle "to be completely honest Moonjo I didn't know you could cook" I said as he sat down next to me and I poured him some orange juice  "when you live alone you either spend money having people make it for you, you starve or you figure out how to cook" 

 "I see you chose the right one "

"I think so too" he said kissing me as he filled my plate with food. The whole day we spent in the house but the rest of the time we was there we spent it having fun with my family. I'm glad my family didn't embarrass me that much. 

💀💀💀

"Are you ready to head out?" Moonjo asked as he place the final suitcase in the trunk, closing it he came over to me placing his hand on the lower half of my back. "Almost" I said hugging my parents "I'm glad I came I did miss everyone here" 

"I'm glad you came too" my mom said letting me go and kissing my cheek "bring it in, bring it in" my mom said grabbing Moonjo's arm and pulling I'm into a hug. "Don't be a stranger son-in-law"

"Mom stop that" I said pulling Moonjo away and pushing him towards the car "I love you" I called out getting into the car "love you to don't forget to call when you make it back home"

"I won't" I said as I waved at them one last time and we headed back.