Chapter 20

Jumping up out of my bed I hit my feet on the desk that was there "fuck" I said grabbing my feet in pain "This is driving me crazy why can't I remember these dreams I know it has to be bad if I'm jumping awake" I spoke to myself as I stretched and put on my slipper heading out to get something to drink. As I made it to the kitchen Jongwoo and pervert were there walking past them I grabbed something to drink as they continued to talk.

"Do you have something to say to me?" he asked pervert and I glanced over my shoulder at them. He just burps "Damn he's so disgusting" I said turning around facing him. "Hey, let's be honest, ask me to kill you if you'd like I'd do it for you in a heartbeat" he said looking at Jongwoo and smiling I just rolled my eyes taking another drink of my water. He laughed and started walking away that might be what set Jongwoo off he threw the cup of water on the floor, and it splattered everywhere. "Hey! Kill me...kill me... do it kill me if you can...Kill me! Kill me you thought I'd get scared?" he said shoving him and the guy just walked away smiling.

"What a crazy man" I said getting some more water and chugging it soon one of the twins came out "Is there something fun going on?" he asks laughing scratching his back with something "What are you doing?" Jongwoo asked loudly but the twin kept laughing "Shut up, you lunatic"

"Did you just call me a lunatic?" he said about to charge at Jongwoo moving closer to him the other brother came out pulling his brother back and getting into Jongwoo's face "Just what are you trying to do?" he said in Jongwoo's face tossing my cup away I pulled Jongwoo behind me "What are you trying to do?" I asked staring at him not breaking eye contact he didn't want to meet my eyes he just continues to look down before looking to my side.

Looking where he looks Moonjo came out walking past us and getting something to drink. Looking over at him I glance back at Jongwoo then the brother who was staring at Moonjo. "Should we get to it now?" he asked was he talking to me? "What?" I asked him as he walked over to me handing me a bottle of water. "I guess you forgot again I don't think this is going to end by yelling at each other like this" he said placing his hand on the center of my back.

"Do you mind if my girlfriend and I have a talk?" he asked the brother and he finally came to scratching the back of his head "Let's stop now, it's not fun anymore everyone is just getting frustrated now" he said what is he talking about? what's n...

"Do you mind if my girlfriend and I have a talk?" he asked the brother and he finally came to scratching the back of his head "Let's stop now, it's not fun anymore everyone is just getting frustrated now" he said what is he talking about? what's not fun anymore. "You keep talking weird and that's why Unit 303 and Leeann keep getting creeped out" he said I felt his hand move to my waist and I stepped to the side out of his reach. What was he talking about?

"I think you're the weird man here" he said to Moonjo and the air shifted as he got closer to the guy. It felt like all the air was being sucked out of the room. He stood in front of the guy and took a sip of water not breaking eye contact with him and I sighed in delight and lustfulness...Delight??? Lustfulness??? Yes, I think...I'm sure it was a delight and the other thing.

"I smiled and spoke to you nicely; do you think I'm a joke? What? You want to fight me?"

"Please...don't get mad" the other brother in the back said but Moonjo wasn't listening to him, and his brother looked afraid to even breathe his way "Smiles bring happiness, let's all smile" he continued to speak "Apologize to him and her" he said, and the brother bowed before he started walking away "Sorry, I was just bored"

"He was just really bored" the other brother said trying to hold his laugh in "It's fine I don't blame you" I said and Moonjo looked at me "We don't blame him, what's with the look?" I said poking his forehead "don't tell them that they'll get too attached to you"

"What's wrong with getting attached to me?"

"I won't have you to myself if they get attached I barely have you to myself now" he said glancing over at Jongwoo who was staring off into the distance. "Let's go" he said grabbing my hand and I waved my other hand in front of Jongwoo who grabbed it and followed us.

💀💀💀

"It's not as hot today, is it?" Moonjo said I looked up at the sky "What do you want to say to us?" Jongwoo asked "Nothing, really I wanted to just break up the fight since everyone seemed upset, why were you guys arguing with them back there?"

"The man said he wants to kill me" Jongwoo replied "He's weird, isn't he according to Ms. Eom, it's all because he failed his business in China, but I think the reason he was going at you like that today was because you got drunk and was making a scene last night"

"What?" we both said in sync "You don't remember, do you? You were too drunk both of you. You were screaming and cursing in the hallway, drunk you were knocking on everyone's doors and all" he said to Jongwoo. "What did I do?" I asked "Nothing you just stood there and watched Jongwoo do it all you were also saying a few things yourself"

"Me? I did that?" Jongwoo asked a little skeptical "Check the surveillance camera if you don't believe me, it's probably all taped" I looked at Jongwoo and he looked at me and we headed back downstairs "but that was better" Moonjo called out "What?"

"It's better to say what you want and act how you'd like rather than bottling it all up within yourself that's more human, don't you think? I'm going to head down first, you come down when you're calm" Moonjo said patting Jongwoo's shoulder and kissing my cheek as he walked to the door and downstairs.

I heard Jongwoo's phone binged "I'll head down and wait for you" I said, and he nodded, walking downstairs I spotted Moonjo on the stairs "Are you stalking me now?" I asked jokingly as I stood in front of him "always" he replied with a smile before kissing me "I'm going to head to Ms. Eom's office I'm waiting on Jongwoo." I said as we started walking down the stairs

"You spend more time with him than me, he can't protect you here, I can"

"As you can see, I don't need protection from anyone I can handle myself"

"I know I just... I miss spending time together what with your job and mine we barely get any time together."

"I know and I promise that will change soon"

"Let's get married" he said, and I laughed "what? you can't be serious"

"I am I already asked your parents and they were beyond happy"

"I bet they were...how did you get their number?"

"Your mom gave me it while you were in the shower"

"I bet she did that sneaky woman" I said laughing "so what do you say?" Moonjo asked as we made it to the bottom of the stairs "if I were to even say yes you don't even have a ring"

"But I do" he said pulling out a box shaped like a little book, opening it there was a beautiful diamond ring.

I laughed lightly before looking up at him

I laughed lightly before looking up at him. "Ask me as they do on tv" I said and he smiled before getting on one knee "Leeann, you make me the happiest man on earth and I don't think I could live without you I finally found my other half...my soulmate, will you marry me?... how was that?" he said standing back up "that was good...