Chapter 8

Henry POV

'God, I'm late. I hope Emma wasn't piss for doing the interview herself.'

' I need to tell "Will" no more of his blind date set up for me.' ' Thank to him now I'm late.' Sitting in the back seat of my car thinking.

My bodyguard " Nik" was driving the car. I asked him to drive a little fast because I had too my sweet time in the shower and now it's late.

The car pulled outside my building and I told "Nik."

" I'll rang if I need you."

He simply reply "Yes, sir!"

I enter my builsing my phone rang, it was " William" my little brother.

" Yes, Will!" I said annoyed.

" Yeesh! I'll take it you don't like your date late night!" William on the phone said.

" No, I certainly did not. And please don't ever set me up again with your little friends."  I walked in to the elevator shaft, pushed the button.

" Are you sure you're not gay bro?"

I laughed " Have you seen the girls I've gone out with?" I said to him.

" Ok, ok I'm just making sure." William replied.

I reached my office's floor and got out.

" Yes, don't ask me that question ever again, If you love your pretty face. Because I'll break that nose." I warned him.

" Ha ha ha, funny" William laugh.

I was walking to my office and I heard.

" Excuse me!"

" I'll talk to you later!" I told William and hung up. Put the phone in my pent's pocket. I turned my head. I saw this, brown hair almost a little darker, the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen,  fair skin that so clear, full rosy lips. Not those skinny model type. She had hourglass shaped body type and those full breast. Like that actress from " The Avengers." Yes, I like superheroes films. She was wearing a white blouse all button up. I wanted to know what's she wearing under her curvey body. Like what skirt and shoes she's wearing. I wanted to look at her but I'm trying not to wonder my eyes up and down at her beautiful body. Don't want to make her uncomfortable.

" Do you have an appointment?" she asked me with her beautiful voice but her face looked serious. That's not usual for girls when they around me. I frowned thinking.

I asked her " Who are you?"

" I'm Mr.Windsor's new PA." She replied, still keeping a seroius looks on her face.

' Yes, nice job Emma. You had made me proud.' I praised Emma.

" Are you now!"  I said amused.

She frowned and " Who are you?"

I hold out my hand wanting to touch that those hands.

" I'm Henry Windsor. You're new boss."

She looked surprise and handed me her hand back " I'm Mi..Amelia Goldsmith. I'm sorry Mr.Windsor. I didn't know."

Her hand her freezing and her pluse is getting high. Is she scare?

I asked for Emma and let her get back to her work.

And walked him to my office and sat down with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment guys. Follow if you like, I will follow back. Thank youuu!!!