Chapter 3

Henry POV

" Bloody hell my head...Ugh!" when I woke up this morning my head is pounding like a nail.

'I'm going to kill "William" for setting me up with that daft girl last night. I don't understand a thing she's talking about. What's wrong with girls I normally goes out once in a while. Is it my fault that I just want to be left alon. I never like girls that put out too much to shagg with me.'

'The girl on last night was worse. What was her name again? Ahhh...I'm not going to bother to remember. I could not stand her any longer I had made her drunk and that's the plan back fire. The more she drunk the more she talks and touchy. And very loud too. Then I start to get drunk my self. My bodygurd 'Nik' had to take her home. The last thing, I remember was 'Nik' taking my shoes off and tugging to bed.'

'I need to get up.I have to interview for my new PA at 9. What time is it?'

I glance over to my bedside table alarm clock. " Shit" I cursed. 'It's 8:35am. I'm not going to make it. I'll better call Mrs. Croft my old PA and tell her to do the interviews for me. She's not going to like it but it's at least she could do other dropping a bomb on me saying she's retiring and go travel. I don't blame her for that.'

'I had stole her from my father's company. She was loyal and hard working woman in her mid 50. Her husband pass away two months ago and she decided to go travel. Said she wasted her like for working all the time. She and her husband always wanted to go travel together but she never had the times. Now her husband pass away, so she promised herself she'll fullfill his dreams.'

" What is she's thinking? Going to travel at this age." I mummble a little loud. ' I'm going to miss her a lot. And her home made chicken soup when I'm sick. She will bring her special chicken soup to my house or my office when I'm sick or got a hangover.'

'And those christmas sweater that she knit herself. How on earth did she gets a time to do that?' I frowned thinking.

I had asked her " Can you find me someone like you Mrs.Croft?" when she told me she set up interview for my new PA.

She smile and gently patted my cheek and said " I'm one in a million sweetheart."

'She's a diamond that woman.' Thinking I went to get a shower. I need to get ready for my office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys,

Vote and comment pleaseeeeee!!!!!!!!