Chapter 51

MIA POV

I assure Henry that there's nothing going on between Shawn and I , he calmed down and back to his normal charming self. The day was very busy with the conference call and meeting.

"I'm starving!" Henry said plonking down on his chair undoing his tie after 3 hours long meeting.

"Do you want me to get you lunch?" I asked standing at the corner of his desk.

"Yes!" He said and suddenly grabbed me by my hand and put me on his lap and hold my face with both of his hands and kissed me hard.

I squealed in surprise.

"This is my lunch right here!" and he kisses me again passionately.

Out of breath I pulled away "Hmm... Are you full now?" I asked sarcastically.

He squint his nose and "A little!" and he kisses me again.

Hmm... Somebody's hungry for attention today.

The office door swung opened. Which makes us pulled away in quickly and I got up from Henry's lap.

"Oops! I should've knock!" said William making an awkward face.

"Yes, you should have!" Henry said annoyingly.

"My bad!" said William lifting both of his hands.

"Hi, Will! How are you?" I went over to him to say Hello to hug him. Which he hugged me back a little lingering to annoy Henry.

When I pulled away I saw Henry frowning and shaking his head in annoyance. William's little stunt works every time on his big brother.

"I'm great and as always more handsome than my brothers. So, I'm over the top fantastic." William said flashing his charming smile and his twinkles in his blue eyes shows that he's satisfied for making his brother annoyed.

"If you done sucking Mia's face, we have a lunch to go to!" William said looking at his watch.

"I didn't know that Henry's got a lunch date with William." I think to myself.

"Oh yes! I forgot! Grab your purse and let's go!" Henry turned and tells me.

"I'm invited?" I asked in surprise.

"Of course, you are. I don't want to be stuck alone with this grumpy gorilla here!" William said tilting his towards Henry.

Henry growled at his brother. William rolled his eyes at him.

I chuckled "They're such a babies!" I think to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lunch is delightful. Through out the lunch William was pushing his brother and making Henry annoyed.

I asked William how's everything between Amanda and him.

His answer was "Always hot and steamy like her!" and winked at Henry , which he frowned and shakes his head.

It's seem everything is going well between Amanda and William.

I invited William to my place on Sunday for lunch.

"Oh, I forgot about that. I promised Granddad that I will play golf with him in the morning. We won't be back till 10:30 am. Which means I can't accompany you to shopping. Take William to do the shopping." he pointed at William.

William chocked on his water. "I'm all for eating but grocery shopping isn't my thing. Sorry, Mia!" William said pouting and doing his puppy dog eyes.

"It's ok. I can manage alone. Since, when do I need babysitter?" I turned to asked Henry with raised eyebrow.

"It's not that. You will need help with the heavy lifting." Henry said kissing my hand.

"It's not like I'm pregnant." I said sarcastically before drinking my wine.

"At this rate you'll be soon" said William making me chocked on my wine.

Making me cough out the wine from my nose and spilled on my blouse.

Henry has a flash of smile on his face and he looks amused by William's comment. William was grinning ear to ear.

"I'll be fine. I can go by myself." I said wiping my blouse changing subject.

"Ok!" said Henry smiling.

"But you're both will be there for lunch right?" I asked them.

"We wouldn't miss it!" both answered in sync.

"Or I can sent Nik to go with you!" Henry said quickly.

"Oh for the love of god!!! I can go alone." I said rolling my eyes.

"Sunday is his day off" "And thank you for the offers!" I said to Henry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all went back to our office and William left after the lunch. It was great to spend time with William. He was an absolute blast. I can't wait for Sunday.

The day went by quickly with all the office work. That evening after work I took a taxi home because I don't want Nik to make double trip back and forth.

When I was opening the door to my place I saw Shawn got out if the elevator holding zipper bag seems like a suit in it. He must be back from a photoshoot.

"Hey Shawn!" I called out to him. He casually walk towards me as a model he is.
"Hey! What's up?"

"I made a plan on Sunday! I'm cooking lunch and you are invited!" I said to Shawn.

"Super. I'm free all day!" Shawn said smiling.

"Cool. May be we can open that bottle of wine that you gave me!" I said to Shawn.

"Great! I can't wait." said Shawn and open the door to his place. Before he got in "Hey, do you need help with the grocery shopping?" He asked.

"Nah!" I can manage. "Thanks by the way!" I said to Shawn.

What the hell is with everyone? Treating me like I need a babysitter.

"I'm free all day. I'll help" he went inside before I answer.

"Oh shit. Henry's gonna kill me." I think to myself.

=================================================================

Hey guys I hope you'll like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment. And follow if you like.

Thank you 💋💋💋

Love y'all ❤❤❤