Chapter 13

Amelia POV

"Are you Ok, dear?" Mrs.Croft asked me, with amused look on her face.

"Nothing," I answered her, but my damn face gave away. I blushed.

"Oh my, you're blushing," she raised her brows in surprise and smile.

"It's hot in here that's all," I replied her with my head down. ' Kill me now.'

"The air condition's on," she said and gets up from the chair for me to sit down.

Mrs.Croft announced she'll be leaving in an hour. Before she leave she said we have some work to do. And we did just that.

Before she's leave she went to Mr.Windsor office and came out a few minutes later.

She said goodbye to me, I hold out my hand and says " Good luck, Mr.Croft!"

To my surprise she hugged me and said

" To you too my dear and take care of Henry for me." I hugged her back.

I just said "Thank you" to her. She said "Goodbye" again and left.

Oh! She's nice. I wonder why she's left. I was typing a letter for Mr.Windsor and my desk phone rang.

"Hello! Fox Trading, Mr.Windsor's office!"

"Hey, it's "Lucy" from the reception," it was the red hair girl from the reception desk, I met earlier today.

"Oh hi!"

"Do you want to go to luch together? I'm kinda loney here," she's sounded cheerfull. 

"Yes, I would love to."

"Super! I meet you at 12:00pm in the reception."

"Ok!"

"Great! Bye!!!" she hunged up. Well, she's sound very cheerfull. It's great to make new friend.

At 12:00pm, I phoned Mr.Windsor's office he answered the first ring, "Yes, Ms.Goldsmith?"

Oh god, his voice is amazing!!!

"Mr.Windsor, I'm going for lunch. Do you need anything before I go?"

"No, Ms.Goldsmith! Enjoy your lunch," he voice so damn sexy.

"Umm...Thank you!"

He hunged up. I get on the elevator, went down to the reception. I saw "Lucy" she waved at me from her desk. I walked to her.

"Hey! Are you ready?"  I asked.

"Yep, let's go. I know a great dehli across the street." She got up from her desk. She was wearing cream white floaty dress that showing off her cleavage and her beautiful legs and wearing cream bowtie high heels shoes. She was very beautiful.

She hooked my arm with her arm, she walked through the building hand to hand like a bff.

She took me to the dehli that she told me about. She ordered a salad and I ordered turkey sandwich. She was right it was delicious. Out of blue she ask me if my twin were real.

"Yes, they 're real," " Why don't they looks real?" I asked her in  ashame.

" You lucky girl! Of course they're looks real."

She touched her breasts, squeezeed " I've got these babies done a year ago. I'm so proud of it."

I was shocked that she touched her breasts in public. A guy sitting in the next table beside us looked at her and smiled wickedly. That's when I felt like someone watching. I quickly scan my eyes in the dehli but didn't saw anyone I knew.

My phone rang making me jumped. Ugh...How many times to I have to answer my phone call today?

I looked at the screen, it was "Amanda."

"Shit." I cursed. I haven't told her I've got the job.

"Is something wrong?"  Lucy asked me corcern.

"No! Excuse me, I have to take this."

"Sure, no problem!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yayyyyy!!! Two updates in one day.

Thanks to the encourage from my best friend @clark_M17. I love you man. X

Comment and vote guys, I would love to know what you think.

Thank youuu!!!