Chapter 50

The picture above has nothing to do with my story. I had a bet with my friend peachy919 on our little Truth or Dare game. Her dare was that I have to post a picture that's something totally unrelated, random yet awesome picture on my next update.

So,  here it is.... A poster of soon to be release Batman Vs Superman : Dawn Of Justice (25/ March/ 2016) ... I'm a superman's fan (yes, I'm kind of a nerd) :P 

So Syd peachy919 , I've done my bet. 

===============================

Mia POV 

It has been a week since our make up session between Henry and I. Things are going well between and stronger than ever. At the office we are boss and his PA just work stuff. Well,  a little bit of boyfriend and girlfriend too.  I've never been so happy in my life. I'm excited about my Papa visit and I'm looking forward to that very much. And he seems to like Henry on the phone. At least that's what I think...

Sometime, on the morning when strikes 7 am Clark comes here for a cup of coffee bearing his Superman logo mug. Those are the times when Lucy is not staying over with him. Those are the time he's being too lazy to make his own coffee. Lazy arse!

I barely see him anymore since he started to date Lucy. He's busy with his work and company and his new book.  Some, technology about computers and starting own business or how to become a millionaire making money from home. I don't know. 

*Knock knock* A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts.

It must be Clark.

I went to the door and opened it. A familiar face standing there carrying a bottle of wine and holding a box with dozen of red roses.

Shawn!

Hi!!!  I said surprised to see him after while without seeing him. 

Hi!  He said smiling.

He leaned in to kiss my cheek to my surprise.

“Oh!"

“What a surprise! You've been gone for a while. How are you?" I asked.

“I'm very well. Thank you. How are you?" he asked back still standing on the door way.

On that moment I realized that he's still standing on the door way. 

“Where's my manners! Come in!" I invite him in and lead him to the kitchen.

“I'm well actually. How was Milan?" I asked him pouring a cup of coffee and place it infront of him on the counter.

“These are for you!" He handed me the flowers first and then the box and the bottle of wine.

“Oh, thank you! They're beautiful!" I sniff the flowers and gently placed it on the kitchen's island.

“May I?" I asked him motioning to open the box.

“Yes,  of course!"

I opened the box. Inside, it was a beautiful slik midnight blue color scarf.

My favorite color.

“Oh my god!!! It's beautiful. How did you know? Midnight blue is my favorite color." I asked Shawn taking the scarf out of the box. 

“I paid attention." he said smiling but more like a smirk.

“Aw!  Thank you. I love it." I said wrapping the scarf around my neck.