Chapter 18

*Dedicated to you "Papa"*

Thank you for being my father and a mother for me. Thank you for taking care of me all alone, all my life since "Ma." I love you so much. You are the best father on the universe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash back

                  "No! No, I don't want to wear it. It's itchey." I remember myself as four years old my dad's trying to make me wear a girls' undie. I tried to begg my dad in teary eyes.

My dad's trying to scare me by "If you don't wear a girls' undie, a bug will go into your butt."

I was a tomboy when I was little, always with boys' hair cut and in boys' clothing and shoes. Always hang out with my cousin brother and his friends. There's six of us, four boys and two girls including me.

"Can't I just wear my normal undie, it's cover my butt?" I protest my dad with my sad puppy eyes.

"No, only girls' undie can make the bugs not to go in."

My dad always trying to made me wear beautiful gowns and shoes. Put me in gown and pink pumps shoes. He would put a lipstick on me. The only thing I want to do with lipstick is eat because it's smell so good like fruits and berries.

After a long argue with my dad, he finally puts me on the itchey undie as I used to put it. I was trying pull down with my hand because it was itchey and sticking on my bums.

"Don't do that. That is so unlady like." My dad pulled away my hand. The moment he picked out a pink gown that looks like one of those princess gown  from the closet, I cried loudly and run naked outside the house.

Yes, my neighbours had seen me crying and running naked on the platform only in a undie for many times with my dad's cheasing after me.

Our group were the only kids on my street I lived in. Everyone on the street knows us. We were the little devils. Breaking windows and their flower pots by playing soccer or baseball. No one minded that because we were just kids. They all are kinds neighbours. Sometimes we would be running from dogs cheasing behind us.

On lunch times our parents will be searching for us at one of our house. If we have to play outside we will forget foods and drinks. Something times my dad's will be feeding me outside while I was playing with my cousin brother and my friends. I remember I was in my tricycle, I would ride a round after one spoonfull of foods that my dad's patiently feeding me.

Yes, my dad has a job. He run a business and taking care of me at the same time. He's my father and my mother.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Till this day my dad would buy dresses for me. Susan will force me to go shopping with her and force me to buy dresses. The only shopping I love doing is for shoes, movies and food. More than half of my clothes in my walk in closet are there because of my dad and Susan. Not because I bought them doesn't mean I love them. I have more clothes than I could wear. My pride and joy is my shoes and my collection of DVDs.

After a quick shower, I did my usual ritual after shower. I didn't even bother putting on a robe or tower I walked into my closet in my birthday suit and find a dress.

I picked out my white round neck long  sleeve tshirt with a bowknot patchwork hollow out on the back, white skinny jean and black heels. I'm simply let down my hair to my side so that I'm showing my back. I put on a little make up and my L'oreal Paris, Color Riche red lipstick.

I've got a text from "Amanda" saying she will be picking me up in ten minutes. I replied her "Ok!"

I knock on my door made me think she's here. I opened the door "Clark" was standing outside, hands on his pocket.

"Hey neighbour, come to borrow a cup of sugar?" I tease.

"Wow, you look hot. What happened to the office girl?"

"She's here."

"Do you need something?" I asked.

He let himself in, his eyes wander around inside "It's a nice place you got here," he flop down on my couch.

"Come to bteakfast with me tomorrow." He said to my surprise.

"Are you asking or telling?"

"Both. And I can give you a lift to your work my office is on that way."

"Ok, thanks. That would be great."

He spot my DVDs collection, got up from the couch and pull up a couple of films.

"Oh cool! You have "Man Of Steel" in Blu-ray. You're the girl of my dream."

I laughed.

"Hey, I haven't seen this one.Can we watch tomorrow? You can pick out from mines too if you like."

"Sure. Thanks."

My phone ring. I picked up.

"I'm here." Amanda was on the phone.

"My friend's here I have to go. See you tomorrow."

"Yep. See you tomorrow. Have fun!"

Just like that he letf and I closed the door behind me.

I saw Amanda in a diver seat and a man sitting in a passenger seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this update guys. It's only take a second to vote and a minute for a comment. May be two minutes. Please please vote and comment.

Love yaaa xxx