Chapter 37

Amelia POV

"That's your mum." I asked gawking at the woman standing at the front door.

"Yep." Henry answered.

"She's beautiful." I said to him which made him turned to me and smiled.

Henry's mum looks beautiful.

"She looks very young." I said beforeHenry slowing down the car to stop.

"Think so? She's almost 50."

"Oh. " And I did the math in my head. If Henry's 31 and his brother is 35, she must be a teenager when she's pregnant with Henry's brother. Oh my!

Henry stopped the car and opened the car door for me after he got out. Henry's mum walked toward us with smile, her eyes glittering with excitement.

"Mia!" Henry's mum called out my name.

I gulped. Here we go!

"Mrs. Windsor! It's nice to meet you." I hold out my hand at her but she grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug.

"Call me Izzy, Darling. It's nice to meet you too." She hugged me hard and linger for a moment. I felt awkward at first not knowing whether to let go or hugged her back but I hugged her back after that.

"Mother, I think you're chocking Mia." Henry said standing behind his mum.

She pulled away "You're just jealous because you wanted keep Mia all by yourself." She said to Henry and gave a kisses on both of my cheeks and turned to Henry.

"And why are you insist on calling me Mother, whenever you're angry." She said to Henry and tip toe herself and gave a small kiss on Henry's cheek. Henry leaned himself to his mum so that she could reach his cheek. When he pulled away he said "You changed your hair."

"Hmm..."Izzy placed her hand on her hair and brushing it lightly.

"You told me Mia is brunette, so I had to try brunette. Being blonde is getting tired. Isn't this great? I looks 10 years younger. Your dad can't keep his hands off me."

Henry pout with a frown "Mother! Not infront of Mia."

"Oh hush! Stop being a snob." She said to Henry.

Seeing Henry bickering with his mother was a thing I've never dreamed of being witnessed. His mother looks more like a sister than a mother.

She was about 5 ft 5, beautiful figure for a woman at her age, brown eyes and dyed brunette hair. She was wearing a purple spaghetti strap sleeveless dress and her hair is about on her shoulders. She was wearing a single diamond necklace. She was a beautiful and elegant. But I didn't saw Henry in her. May be Henry looks like his father. The door swung open and a man came out.

"Dad." Henry turned to his father. They hugged each other in a man hugged.

"Dad, this is Mia. My girlfriend." Henry place his hand on my back.

He turned to his wife and, "Listen to that Izzy. My girlfriend!"

Henry's mum giggled, "I know. I thought, I'll never see the day again. "

Henry's dad hold out his hand and "Hello Mia! It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the Windsor's House."

I took his hand "Thank you Mr.Windsor. It's nice to meet you too."

"Call me John. " Henry's dad said with a smile.

"Come Mia. Let's go inside." Henry's mum pulled my hand and took me inside the house. The first thing I saw was a huge hall with big crystal chandelier hanging on the ceiling.