Why wont you let me go...?~Wayleska

AAAAAHHH IM SO SORRY I GOT BUSY WITH MY ASSIGNMENTS YESTERDAY THEN I FORGOT ABOUT THIS AND I ALSO HAVE ASSIGNMENTS TODAY BUT I WAS SO HAPPY THAT VIRTUAL STUDENTS STILL GOT TO BORROW LIBRARY BOOKS AND ALSO PLACE HOLDS ON THEN SO WE WILL IMMEDIATELY GET THEM AFTER THE PERSON RETURNS IT BUT I WAS ALSO ANGRY THAT THERE WAS A LIMIT SO I FORGOT ABOUT THIS AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH—-

AAAAHHH I FORGOT AGAIN DJWJFJEODHEKDNDJW

Also I think this may be angsty— as I try to make all of them—

Bruce opened his eyes, only being met with darkness, and the feeling of something over his head, which he assumed was a bag since it was so dark. Bruce weakly raised his head, hearing the clicking of shoes that steadily got closer until they paused in front of him and the bag was lifted from his head, Bruce blinked rapidly with a small hiss at the sudden light, it wasn't bright, but it wasn't particularly dark and it hurt his eyes. "So your finally....awake again" a low voice drawled out causing Bruce to freeze before raising his head to look back at the pale eyes that were staring at him, immediately recognizing the owner of them causing him to scowl, leaning his face away from Jeremiah "Am I seriously that hard to look at?" Jeremiah scoffed standing back up straight and looking down at Bruce, who was tied down to a chair, "Maybe." As Bruce examines Jeremiah the thought of Jeremiah being rather Attractive, although it was a lot more explicit(👀🤫B r u c e - ), Bruce's face heated up slightly and he immediately pushed the thought away in disgust, Jeremiah was a murderous Psychopathic killer who terrorized this city, so why did Bruce have these thoughts and feelings?! He shouldn't, he was nothing like Jeremiah. All these thoughts were getting louder in Bruce's head before Jeremiah ruffled his hair, causing him to yelp before he sneered. Jeremiah chuckled to himself as he grabbed Bruce's hair tugging it so Bruce would look up at him, Bruce winced from the stinging pain on his head now looking up at Jeremiah and briefly examining his face "What?!?!" Bruce huffed looking away with a scowl, before he felt a weight on his lap,(Yea I have nothing to do with my life that's why I make these) causing him to immediately look at Jeremiah in shock, squirming slightly as Jeremiah, being the dramatic attention starved person he was, had to sit on Bruce's lap, causing Bruce's face to go bright red his mouth open in shock as Jeremiah just chuckled looking down at him, no care in the world of what he had done. "Going to keep staring like an idiot?" Jeremiah grinned smugly as- he basically insulted Bruce-(👁👄👁), Bruce glared at Jeremiah insulted, but his face got an even brighter red at the closeness of Jeremiah, and the position "G-Get off!" Bruce huffed "No can do" Jeremiahs hand trailed down to Bruce's throat before it wrapped around, lightly squeezing, before his hand dropped, giving both a good time to examine each other, Jeremiah leaning closer, his lips barely ghosting over Bruce's lips, causing Bruce to shiver slightly, having to keep in a desperate whine, leaning away slightly, causing a small laugh to be heard, before he could react he felt Jeremiah give him a quick kiss, causing Bruce's eyes to widen and his face turn brighter. Jeremiah pulled back before getting back up and looking down at Bruce with a small chuckle, "That was somewhat fun...But....I have to go...I'll probably have this room fixed soon..." Jeremiah grinned walking away.

EEEEEEEEE

Anyway— I have a strange feeling this deserves a 2nd part 🤔

This was requested by Jeremiah_Valeska_ sorry for it being out so late >~< I had originally planned to make and post it the same day as the last chapter so if wanted, they could instead read this one or the other— but then I got a headache...so I just posted...then I kept forgetting I guess...but anyway— it's out now U-U

I'm sorry for making this trash—👁👄👁