Gosh! So sorry!!-𝘞𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘬𝘢

So this will be a coffee shop au where Jeremiah works at a coffee shop and then Bruce orders coffee there-
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘰

So I had to screenshot it so I could remember and find it easier-

Jeremiah quickly made his way to the coffee shop, late, by about 5-10 minutes, which was why he was pretty much running there, allowing him to get there much quicker, but he knew despite it only being a few minutes, he would still get some kind of lecture. The red head quickly opened the door, walking in and rushing to where he was supposed to be, exhaling in what seemed to be relief, waiting for people to come in- which only took a few minutes. ((I'm not listening to FNAF music...👀🤫)) Later on, after being yelled at by his boss, who, he hated with a passion, the man was an ignorant, rude, selfish, and greedy 𝘱𝘪𝘨, how the guy even graduated was beyond Jeremiah, did he want to know? Kinda, but, he probably never would. He stood there blankly staring at the floor in front waiting for people to come in, in all honesty he hated this job, but he kept it because he needed the money until he could get a better job, which he couldn't wait for that, once he heard the sound of the bell, which signaled someone had just walked through the door, he looked up tensing up briefly when he noticed who it was. Bruce Wayne, was standing in front of him, Jeremiah felt like passing out or something(because on the inside he was basically a bit- just 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵 obsessed— ) but- luckily he didn't but he did accidentally stare for a bit((I won't go into detail about the order and stuff because- I don't even know what there would be for it because I don't like coffee And I've never been to a coffee shop....so to me- it's all pretty much just- coffee- I prefer tea- @-@)), which has earned him a slightly confused look from Bruce, so Jeremiah quickly looked away handing Bruce the cup of coffee and watching the dark haired male go and sit in the right corner beside the door, sipping the coffee while looking out the window occasionally. After awhile Jeremiah looked over, seeing that Bruce was 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 sitting there, despite having already finished the coffee sometime ago, occasionally at times Jeremiah would catch Bruce staring at him from the corner of his eye, and barely look over at the other male, which always made him quickly look out the window, as if Jeremiah hadn't noticed already, which was slightly amusing to the glasses wearing, red head, but he didn't question it too much. "Hope you have a good day sir" he had a cheery tone and a fake smile as he watched the man walk out the door, completely ignoring him, causing him to look back down, his smile falling again replaced with a brief scowl, quickly checking the clock and grinning again, his shift was finally over! He got his things, walked to the door, glancing over and noticing Bruce was finally gone. He opened the door walking out, but not noticing Bruce and accidentally bumping into him, causing him to drop his things(which were mainly books that he had to return to the library— ) "Oh gosh!! I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention and I didn't see you—" Jeremiah had bent over picking up his books as he frantically apologized, being cut off by Bruce, and pausing briefly when Bruce bent down helping him with his task "No it's alright, it was my fault, I was just standing there, no need to be sorry" Bruce smiled handing Jeremiah his books and then standing up, helping Jeremiah stand back up. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?"
Bruce asked curiously tilting his head slightly, Jeremiah's heart seemingly trying to break through his chest it was beating so hard "J-Jeremiah Valeska" the red head stuttered nervously seeing Bruce seemingly process it, before putting his hand out for Jeremiah to shake "Bruce- Wayne, it's nice to meet you" Jeremiah shook the hand after a couple of seconds of just looking at it, smiling slightly "Nice to meet you too..." Jeremiah's hand went to his side "So you work here...?" Bruce asked motioning towards the coffee shop, as if just making sure, Jeremiah just nodding. "I know this is random but, in case you ever need anything, want to talk, or go do something, here is my number that you can call, Bruce pulled out a pen from his pocket(yes Bruce just carries a pen around in his pocket— ) and gently grabbed Jeremiah's hand, writing a number on it, before putting the pen up once he was finished with the task, Jeremiah nodding once again, too shocked to say anything. Bruce smiled slightly, turning and walking away, Jeremiah standing there for a couple of seconds, before grinning slightly and walking off, 'Did that actually just happen- I'm pretty sure it did-' he thought to himself in disbelief.

Sorry to end it off like that but— oof I still have another request to do from someone on wattpad, but I'll do that one later because- well- I have no reason but- 🤫🤫🤫

Anyway if you have any requests comment them! U-U