"Oooo banana bread. Come in."

I go in and slip my shoes off "So why are you bribing me? What did you do?"

"Um well I want to take you to your first Jackson party next Saturday. But I also wanna talk about Hoseok."

"What did you do?"

"So he came over yesterday."

"Mhm."

We sit on the couch and Naeun starts to pick at the banana bread.

"I cooked and we started watching a drama on Netflix, decided to make it a regular thing when our schedules lined up."

"Okay, making progress, good."

"I was cold because well us. And so after we ate I went and grabbed my blanket and boba plushie, I almost tripped and he called me adorable and helped me with the blanket. But I was still cold so Hoseok offered his warmth but like without cuddling. Just closer."

"That was nice of him."

I nod "It was. But then I ended up kinda cuddling him. We got caught up and it got late and I fell asleep. He took me to my room and I guess I wouldn't let him leave so he stayed with me. Then he woke me up at four am."

"What for?"

"My nose was against his scent gland, but honestly I probably did more than that."

"Okay? And what happened?" Naeun almost sounds confused

"He asked me to stop because I wasn't doing it consciously. Then asked me if I wanted him to move to the couch. I mean I didn't and I was tired. Had I been fully awake I would have been alot more embarrassed. But he was so chill about it. He wasn't there when I woke up but it was because he forgot he was supposed to meet with his pack mate Yoongi."

"He seems good Beanie. I like him."

"You've met him once."

"Yes but from what you've told me, he's good. I know you're still apprehensive but so far things seem good."

"I'm gonna ask if he wants to go to Jackson's party. I also need to ask Jae, Amber, Matt and Jamie."

"You know Matt is gonna be there, him and Jackson work out together."

"True."

Naeun glances at her watch "Out you go, I need to study. We can go shopping tomorrow."

"Love you."

"Love you too kid."

I leave and head back to my own apartment. Once I go inside I make dinner and take some to Jennie then head to my own room.

While I'm eating I decide to text Hoseok 'So Mark told me that Jackson Wang is throwing a party next Saturday. If you want we could go to that? My friends will be there and you could meet them then?'

After I eat, I shower and change and then settle down to read. About two hours later my phone dings and I put my bookmark in my book before checking my phone.

'Sure, the rest of the pack will probably come, Namjoon is close with Jackson. Do you want me to pick you and Naeun up?'

'My friend Jamie will probably come get us, thank you tho. I will see you next Saturday then.'

I set my phone down and go back to my book. Eventually I decide to put my book down and go to bed.