36. Unwinding

Aster's POV

"C'mon, please" Draco pleads, his hands tracking their way up my torso and towards my bra.

I knew he would love it and he was going to probably lose his mind when he finds out I'm wearing matching underwear.

I was sorting through my trunk this morning before my shower, when I came across my new lingerie set I had purchased just weeks before. Hogsmeade had a small lingerie store, settled in a corner down a street full of clothing boutiques. I had gone with Harper at the time, we both needed new bra's and we decided to treat ourselves to the best of the best. As soon as I saw the delicate see-through black set, I knew I needed it. I had just started hooking up with Draco and I had wanted to wear it for him for weeks now.

After last night, that knock to my head, I needed a release. I needed to feel good.

However, I didn't want to show him the full set in the middle of the school library. I wanted his full attention and I wanted no interruptions, no matter how quiet and secluded he announced this little spot of his to be.

"Maybe I'll show you tonight" I tease, biting his ear softly. His groan reverberates through my bones and goosebumps automatically erupt over my arms.

"Maybe?" he whines.

I laugh at his exasperation.

"I need to check my calendar and see if I'm available" I murmur before pressing my lips to the corner of his lips, tasting fresh toothpaste.

He groans again, throwing his head back in vexation.

I take the opportunity to drag my tongue up his neck, leaving a wet trail from his collarbone to his jugular.

"Please stop" he groans, stomping his foot, causing me to jump from his lap.

I can't help but laugh at his obvious frustration. He was too easy to tease.

He looks back at me, his eyes droopy and lustful. His warm hands cup my jaw and he gazes softly at me.

"You're a menace" he says, a twinkle appearing in his eyes before he latches his lips back to mine.

His kiss deepens and I find myself getting lost as his tongue molds against mine. The heat intensifies and I find my body grinding against his lap, desperate for more. Before my own hands can explore his body he pulls away with a huge grin on his face.

"Please show me tonight?" he asks, rather sweetly.

"Ok" I mumble, the corners of my lips twitching into a smile.

"How's your head?" he asks, his hands making their way to the base of my skull, his fingers thread through the base of my pony tail.

"Its fine, I don't feel a thing"

"Blaise mentioned it was a hard hit" he murmurs, his eyes searching my face with concern.

I frown.

"You talked to Blaise?" I ask.

"I told you yesterday Blaise told me you got hit" he murmurs. His fingers traces the angles of my face gently, his eyes following.

"I just can't picture you talking to Blaise" I mumble, enjoying the feel of his fingers on my skin.

His fingers make his way to my neck and they tickle down to my collarbone.

"Where did you get this scar from?" he murmurs, his fingers tracing a small ragged scar across my left collarbone.

"Harper hexed me in our third year by accident and the scar never fully healed" I tell him, remembering how she cried for a good hour when we realise we couldn't heal it completely.