10.

Draco's POV

She's intoxicating. I'm completely and utterly transfixed by her touch.

I don't give myself time to think about what we're doing, the ramifications, the complications this could cause for the both of us.

I pull her towards me, our chests flush against each other. I inwardly groan as she runs her hands against my chest and around my neck. I walk us backwards towards the edge of my bed, her lips leaving wet marks up my neck, her groans reverberating against my skin.

She removes her hands from my neck and I watch as she painstakingly takes her time in trailing her fingers to the top of my jeans. 

"Fuck Flint, I can't take it anymore" I murmur. Ripping my jeans open with one hand for her. She chuckles under her breath and moves her mouth closer to my ear.

"I'm so sorry" the words melt in my ear as she drags each syllable. Goosebumps cover my entire body at the sound of her voice.

I tilt my head back, allowing myself to relish in the pleasure.  She pushes her hand slowly into my jeans and runs her fingers over my length. I low moan escapes my lips. I've never been so vocal with a girl before, I've completely lost myself.

She teasingly lifts the band of my underwear and swipes her thumb across the tip of my dick, the small movement captivating my attention. I snap my head up and find her peering down at me, her lashes full and her eyes wide with lust. I watch her watch me and just that simple act makes my dick harden more.

Aster's POV

I take matters into my own hands, literally.

I can't help but need to touch him. I hear his breath hitch in his throat and I grasp his length in my hand desperate to turn him on and hear that moan escape his lips again. The thrill of having him under my control makes me so hot, I feel my own body spasm as my hormones surge. I look up and find Draco staring down at me, his eyes flicking from my eyes to my hand. I drag my hand slowly up and down and watch him watch me.

His hands start gripping onto my hips, the tension from my touch evident in his harsh  grip.

"No" he says sharply.

I pause, my hand still wrapped around him.

"I need you now" he says steadily. His silver eyes show no sign of mercy as he unexpectedly flips me around and throws me onto the bed. I gasp as I bounce into his large single bed. The bed smells like him, like peppermint swirled with a woody essence. He climbs over the end bed frame, his eyes staring me down like a bird meeting its prey. He gives me a smirk that makes my legs feel like jelly and I absentmindedly gulp.

"Nervous?" he asks, his smirk growing wider.

I ignore his teasing quip and instead grab the collar of his black shirt, pulling him to my face.

"Shut up and kiss me" I say into his mouth.

Before I can connect my lips with his, he pulls away an inch. His eyes mock me as he takes in my glare and instead he turns his attention to my jeans. He hovers over me, one strained arm holding himself up off me while the other hand pops the button of my jeans open. He unzips my jeans and starts to pull them down. I laugh as he struggles.

"A little help?" he asks, his eyes furrowed with impatience.

"Your ass is too big Flint" he purrs.

I answer him by kicking my sneakers off and  pulling down my jeans, wiggling and jumping out of them while Draco chuckles. He doesn't waste time as while I'm struggling out of my tight jeans, he's cupping my ass and already has his lips leaving wet kisses on my thighs.