38. The Interruption

A/N this chapter is purely from Draco's POV so enjoy! Also do you guys prefer soft Draco or would you like to see more of his bad side? 😏

Draco's POV

"I'm not sure if I prefer you in that matching set or naked" I mumble into her ear. I thumb the edge of the black lace of her bra.

"Can I have my underwear back now?" She sings. Her head was nestled into my shoulder, her bare legs were knotted around mine.

"Hmmmm no" I tease, kissing her forehead.

We were both still naked, our bodies still hot and feverish from the incredibly rough sex we just had.

She lifts her head up off me and places her hands on my chest, her fingers tracing my muscles on my stomach.

"I've never had sex high" she admits, her eyes hooded as she stares absentmindedly at my chest.

"How did it feel?" I chuckle.

"I'm not sure if it was the weed or just you to be honest" she mumbles, before reaching up and leaving wet kisses on my collarbone.

"How about you try and stay sober next time we fuck?" I tease, remembering that past few times we've had sex we've both been drunk.

I feel her laugh against my chest. I look down to find her lying down on me, her dark hair fanned out beneath her.

"Draco?" I hear her timid voice say.

"Yeah"

"I actually really like you"

I can't help but tense my shoulders.

I listen to her breathing slow, as if she was falling asleep right on my chest.

"I really like you too" I whisper, so quietly I'm not even sure I want her to hear.

--

We wake up to a loud banging on my door, the scones were still alight but I could sense that it was quite late at night.

Before I could move from underneath Aster, I hear someone mumble 'Alohamora' and the door swings open.

Aster jumps up, pulling a nearby blanket to cover herself.

Goyle stands in the doorframe, his eyes wide with humour, a smarmy grin present on his face.

"Fucking knew it" he mumbles before striding into my room.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I yell, jumping up from my bed and snatching my briefs from the floor.

Goyle flicks his eyebrows up at my nakedness, his eyes still sparkling with hilarity.

"Was actually trying to find you to speak about Flint" he says, nodding his head towards Aster, still hiding beneath the blanket on my bed. Her cheeks were bright red, her eyes wide.

"Why?" I ask curious.

I pick up Asters jumper and hand it over to her.

"I found out who knocked her out and why" he explains, his eyes trying to find a place that wasn't near Aster. I saw a slight blush brush over his face.

At least he was being decent enough to not stare.

"Why would you care?" Aster spits out, her knitted jumper now covering her top half, the blanket covering the bottom.

Goyle's eyes flicker to her in annoyance.

"Look I don't give a fuck about you two. I'm not like the rest, I don't despise half-bloods or even muggle-borns" He explains, his eyes serious, "and I've known since our third year that Malfoy over here has been in love with you".