26. The Bathroom

Aster's POV

Everything filters into white noise around us as he starts to mould his mouth against mine, the alcohol making our lips feverish and messy.

I push myself up against the bathroom counter and lift myself to sit on the edge, my face now level with his. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him closer. He reaches to them, running his hands down my thighs and legs like he's trying to memorise every inch of them. I loop my hands around the top of his shoulders and open his mouth to more desperate, heated kisses.

My body feels hot and itchy, likes its begging for more than his touch.

The taste of him is enough to leave me mindlessly drunk from that same whiskey and peppermint that suffocates my senses. Such a familiar and comforting smell.

His palms travel up my thighs further, until they slide under my skirt and cup my ass. My own hands tangle into the back of his hair over the action.

A deep groan travels through his chest and I squeeze my legs tighter around his hips, he pushes against them in return and I think my heart may just explode from the closeness of us.

He squeezes my ass roughly again, grinding his hips forward, dragging his blunt finger nails up the back of my thighs, causing a sharp whimper to escape my lips. Our kisses are messy and intense I start to think we wont be able to come to our senses anytime soon.

That was wrong.

The bathroom door swings open and Draco pulls himself away from me, my legs still wrapped around his waist.

Two girls stand at the door, their mouths wide open. One of them giggles and I release my legs from Draco. Draco gives me a satisfied smirk, before he steps back and readjusts himself.

"Ladies" he nods, walking past them with a charming smile and exiting the bathroom. I smile at the ground at his smooth exit.

I snap my legs together before hopping off the counter, twist around and fix my hair in the mirror. The two girls stand quietly near the door.

I shake off the tension still creeping through my body and turn towards the door.

Before I leave, I give them a cheeky wink.

Draco's POV

My nerves are frayed and my body feels like it's on fire.

I find the boys sitting at the table, drinks in their hands. They don't look up when they see me.

The Hobgoblins are still on their first act, the crowd jumping and just as loud as ever. I see Parkinson and Zabini dancing closely together, Parkinson desperately trying to get Zabini to respond to her advances. I cringe as he turns away from her and looks around.

He waves at someone, and I have to crane my neck to see who he's gesturing to.

Aster appears, her dark hair tousled and her eyes gleaming. I can't help but turn the corner of my lips up at her confidence.

She strides over to Zabini and joins in on the dancing, her hips swinging to the beat, her lips mouthing the words.

She's intoxicating to watch.

I have to shake myself out of staring, suddenly realising that the boys can easily guess what I was staring at. She's hard not to miss.

I need a drink.

Montague asks where I'm going, and I nod towards the bar. The cheeky git asks me to get him a drink as well, I contemplate telling him to go fuck himself but I don't want him to join me. I still need to shake the state that Aster left me off.