36

[ for all of you wondering if your supposed to be pissed at a book for a character being mean to the mc. yes, yes you are. ]

Y/N's POV

I grab my hands in front of me and walk back to the training grounds with my head tilted downwards. Only until Aiza-bitchface points it out.

"You cant find a partner with your head tilted downward Y/n."

my eye twitches.

"You cant find a partner with your attitude being the equivalent of drinking orange juice after swallowing a entire tube of toothpaste." I retort.

I walk away from Aizawa and look around. A few eyes meeting with mine. Who would be the best partner to piss off Aizawa?

...please.

did you really think this was a question?

"Hey boom bitch!"

Bakugo's head turns towards me immediately .

"What the fuck did you just call me?"

I snicker.

"How did you know i was referring to you?"

"Well-"

I interrupt Bakugo.

"Well now that you caught my attention, wanna be spar buddies after school? Aizawa made this deal with m-"

"Who gives a shit. Ill do it."

I raise my eyebrow at Bakugos lack of hesitance. I didnt even tell him everything. I smile at him and he rolls his eyes and looks away.

"Hey! I have to duel with you today too. Over there bitch face is watching."

I grab the back of Bakugos hair and pull him to look over at Aizawa. He hums in affirmation.

"Fine. Whatever gets this bullshit over with."

I walk a few feet away from Bakugo, both of us looking at eachother.

"So uhm... katsu what are the rules of uh, sparring?" I ask. Unsure of how this particularly goes. Sparring with trained heros is one thing but sparring with those who are your classmates is another. Bakugo keeps his lips shut and suddenly he sends explosions right in front of me.

"JESUS CHRIST DUDE, MY LUNGS CAN DISSOLVE WITH THIS SHI-HEY!"

I yell as I see a silhouette of Bakugo dashing towards me. I transfer air under the ground and make the surface shoot upwards. Making Bakugo go sky high into the air.

Who knew porcupines could fly huh?

The air going up cleared the area around me,making the smoke and ash less annoying. I look up and however see Bakugo using explosions to fly into me.

I smirk as I see his arm recoil, ready to punch the living daylights out of me. As he comes into range I grab his arm and do one of those WWE moves ive seen in america. I crash him to the ground and jump on that bitch elbow first.

what?

can you blame me for having a little fun?

"You pretentious fuck." Bakugo snarls. Until i see his free hand start sparking.

its kinda pretty i- FUCK!

I yelp in pain as pure fucking smoke enters my eyes. I fall back and try to wipe it off but it really burns. I squint and see a blurry Bakugo standing above me.

wait.

Im so fucking stupid aren't i.

I quickly use my quirk to vacuum up the smoke near my eyes and air drive it in Bakugos direction. Bakugo holds his arms up to try and protect his eyes. I immediately tackle that hoe to the ground and pin his arms down. Bakugo coughs and looks up at me angrily.

"This is more of a WWE wrestling match then a quirk duel isnt it Katsu~"

"Does it look like I give a shit. If i did decide to actually try, You would be 6 feet under. All these other Extras are around me so I cant smash your skull in."

I smile.

"Okay Baka."

Bakugo smirks.

"Can you...Let go of my hand now."

I let go. But I immediately regret that when I see Bakugo remove a pin from one of his arm Gernade things.

"WHAT THE FU-"

^^fancy right?

^^
fancy right?