11

A smile makes its way onto my face as I sit upright closer to Bakugo. I poke his cheek harshly, making him furious.

"Hey! Do you want me to beat your ass!?"

He sits upright and starts making small explosions out of the palms of his hands. In return I create a raincloud in the palm of my hands and set it over Bakugo. Making his explosions dissipate into smoke.

"I have a question Katsu~"

He rolls his eyes and blows up my cloud, making a few water droplets hit the both of us.

"Hurry up and ask damn it."

I put both of my hands in the center of my lap and make sure I have Bakugo's full undivided attention.

"How did you remember my address ? Did you miss me so much that it stuck into your tiny brain?"

A light blush appears on his face. I got Bakugo flustered!

"Stop being such a narcissistic prick! My mom wrote it down and I got it from there!"

I raise a brow at Bakugo using the word narcissist to refer to someone other than himself. But I don't question his answer at all. Before I can ask Bakugo about what he has been up to I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I grab it and look at the contact that showed up.

pistachio 🧃

With a smile I press the answer button and hold my phone up to my ear, disregarding Bakugo's judgemental looks.

"Hi Izuku!"

"H-hi y/n! Uh, a-are you still with K-kaachan?"

I look over at Bakugo, who is currently fuming in either enragement or annoyance.

"Ya, wanna talk to him?"

"No! Uh, I'm a-at your h-house still. Y-your mom wants you home."

"What? But I'm busy."

I hear a lot of shuffling on the other side of the phone, my mood shifts once I hear a very familiar voice.

"Y/n L/n. As your documented mother. I am telling you to get home right now before I call the cops!"

"The cops?! Katsu is a harmless little thing!"

Bakugo flips me off while he foams at the mouth. I mouth "sorry" to him and bring my attention to the phone call.

"Mom, it's barely 8. I have a whole hour left to hang out with Katsu."

"Well the rest of that hour is going to be hanging out with Izuku."

It seems as though Bakugo heard what my mom said as he grips the bedsheets roughly, making very clear burn marks on them. Deciding that I'm fighting a losing battle I surrender.

"Fine. I'll be there in ten."

I hear some more shuffling.

"I'm sorry Y/n! I didn't mean for-"

"It's okay Izu. Do me a favor and don't worry about it. See you later~"

I end the call and set it in my back pocket before getting up from Bakugo's bed.

"You agreed to hang out with that bastard?!"

I nod and hand Bakugo my hand. He stubbornly takes it and I help him up.

"Izuku isn't bad at all. Plus I'd be wasting his time for coming to my house."

"Let him waste his time!"

"Nah."

Bakugo grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him, our chests hitting eachother, leaving me looking up at bakugo and him looking down. my skin becomes warmer due to his contact.

"You said you were going to hang out with me! So do what you said!"

I pull my hand out of Bakugo's grip and look at my wrist. No burn marks luckily.

"Learn to share idiot. Next time ok?"

I walk past Bakugo and walk all the way downstairs, waving bye to Mitsuki and Masuru, who return the gesture instantly.

"Say Hi to your mom for me! Love you!"

"Be safe Y/n."

"Okay, Love you guys!"

I give them one last wave before walking out of the house and walking back home. Although once I reach the Plaza I buy a container of Green tea Mochi as a small treat.

I hope Izuku likes green tea.

small self promo,
check out my art book lololol