39

Y/n POV

I watch as Bakugo fumbles with the nurse's office blanket tirelessly. He looks as if he is about to pop a blood vessel. I roll my eyes and walk over.

"Keep still baka."

I grab the blanket off of the nurse bed and glare at Bakugo in the eyes before dropping it on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

I smirk.

"that's for nearly killing me."

I use my quirk and send the blanket out of the nurse's office door and through a glass window. Making a satisfying shattering noise.

"So was that."

Bakugo blows a fuse and gets out of his bed wobbly. haha, I'm in danger </3. I sprint out of the nurse's office with recovery girl barely batting an eye at our behavior. I look behind me and see Bakugo barely an inch behind me. I giggle as I turn an abundant corner and quickly use my quirk to float myself near the ceiling, kind of like an upside down witch on her broom. I watch as Bakugo looks left and right in confusion. I lick my lips mischievously as I drop down onto Bakugo's shoulders.

"Boo!"

Bakugo screams and twirls around as I laugh. That is until I feel both of us tilting.

oh-

Both of us shriek as we fall down the flight of stairs together. I hold onto Bakugo by burrowing myself into him. His spiky hair feeling comforting rather than painful. I gasp for air as I notice the both of us stopped tumbling. But I then realize neither of us got hurt from the stairs. But rather from the air bubble, I created last second. I look at Bakugo with wide eyes as somehow throughout the fall we ended up side by side in the bubble. I smile widely and hug him. 

"We survived! fuck you gravity!" I giggle. 

Bakugo scoffs and sneaks his hand to my hip. Unknowingly bringing me closer.

"and fuck you Y/n" 

I scowl and hit Bakugo's side. I get up, lending Bakugo a hand. Although his fingers lie on mine a little longer than needed.

"I can use my quirk without command Baka! Do you know how few heroes are able to do that! I'm literally a top hero but without the training !" I jump around in glee and forget that all the stairs in Ua are in an L shape. 

"Idiot!" 

Bakugo grabs onto my hip while I feel another group of hands wrapped around my stomach. One cold and the other warm. I look behind me and see the same split colored haired boy from lunch looking at me from the corner of his eye. His eyes travel to Bakugo's quickly as he removes his arms from my waist. 

"Stupid Icyhot! Why are you here?!" 

Bakugo shouts, grabbing the boy from his shirt and glaring at him. Todoroki coldly looks at Bakugo.

"Why would anyone trust Y/n in the hands of you."

wha- 

Bakugo lets go of Todoroki and pushes him back. Bakugo storms off for no reason without making eye contact with me. I hear a few huffs in the background.

"Ah-ugbdf-phe-wuh- h-hi Y/n! Im h-here!"

I See Izuku coming up the steps right after Bakugo leaves. 

I Feel like giving Izuku a punch in the throat. But I suppose silent treatment will serve just fine. I turn my head in the opposite direction and tilt my head high as I walk away.

I hear the split haired boy chuckle lightly as I leave.