「Shota Aizawa」

"it was only a practice battle! You were not supposed to go all out!"

"My poor baby is probably suffering right now!"

"Is...is she okay?"

"She put up a great fight dont ya think! She should be fine!"

"She was so fun to mess around with!"

"She is okay right! Please tell me that she is okay!"

"Calm down Young Midoriya! Y/n is fine with Recovery Girls help!"

"Speaking of my help, leave before she may get overwhelmed!"

Little by little I feel my senses come back to me. The warm feeling of the blanket above me, the hard mattress holding me up above a medical bed. The soft feeling of the pillows my head sinks Itself into. I force myself to try and open my eyes, fluttering open and closing slowly until I'm able to keep them open.

"Hey...I can breath.. I won~"

I chuckle weakly before getting a kiss on the forehead by a old lady, an old lady who I know as Recovery Girl.

"Hm, thank you Shuzenji~"

I feel a light smack follow her kiss on me forehead, making me yelp.

"Stay out of trouble Y/n. You have people who care for you deeply. Especially that green haired boy."

I chuckle again, this time sound comes out clearly. The pain of releasing air is gone this time. I sit upright and look around and see a group of people conversating outside. Recovery girl walks outside and motions them to come inside. Without any warning they run into the room and smother me with kisses on the forehead and hand holding, and brushing my hair with their fingers. Izuku, Aizawa and All Might are giving me content smiles as they sit back and observe.

"I'm sorry if I was too rough on you hun! You held your ground perfectly! It's obvious that you don't rely on your quirk when fighting. I'm proud of you!"

"You better be sorry! My sweet girl! You're so fragile I'm sorry I threw you into danger!"

"I can't wait for the sports festival already! Announcing your actions in the Arena will be so fun!"

I roll my eyes and push the trio off of me, gaining more room to breath.

"It was really fun sparring with you Midnight. I don't regret it. Dad, I'm safe. I'm not hurting. Once again you are overwhelmed by something so small, and Hizashi, trust me. I can't wait too."

All Might chuckles, posing confidently with his hands on his hips and his head tilted towards me.

"Young Y/n! It seems clear today that you have more than proved your place in our UA Hero Course!"

Izuku holds his hands together and smiles widely.

"That's great!"

All Might puts his hand on Midoriya's shoulder, making him flinch and look up at All Might confused.

"I'm sure Midoriya can take care of you while you get situated!"

Midoriya squeaks.

"Oh! I- I'd be happy to! Yeah! What do you think Y/n?"

Midoriya bounces up and down in happiness. How can I saw No to him?

"Sounds great."

Midnight picks me up off of my Medical bed and holds me in her arms.

"You are just the cutest thing on this earth aren't you hun! A good looker and a good fighter!"

"Put my daughter down!"

Midnight holds me tighter, I wrap my arms around her neck and hug her back. Annoying the stinging pain in my stomach and feeling accomplished. Mr Aizawa clears his throat before violently staring at Izuku.

"I'm happy knowing I'll be seeing you in my class Y/n. Midoriya, if I see you causing harm to Y/n in any way I will not hesitate to punt a child-"

"Y-yes Sir! I'd never dream of making Y/n upset! So I would never cause any harm to her! I want to protect her if anything!"

All Might laughs heartily. His deep voice bouncing around the room.

"That's the Spirit Young Midoriya! You all should go home now! I'm afraid we have much Paperwork to go through, I will see you both in two days, be safe children!"

"Same goes for you All Might."

I feel Midnight give me a kiss on the cheek before putting me back down onto the floor. I notice I'm still in my everyday clothes, I wonder if that gave me a disadvantage in my fight... I feel a hand go on my shoulder and look up at Aizawa San.

"You put up a good fight. Do not think that I will be going easy on you because you're more advanced."

"I don't want you to go easy. Give me all you got! I can take it!"

"W-woah there Rookie I don't thi-"

"That's my baby! She definitely got her drive from me!"

"She isn't your daughter Midnight!"

I roll my eyes and walk over to All Might, holding my hand out Upwards. He smiles at me and shakes my hand with a strong grip.

"Pleasure putting you into the system Y/n. Have a nice weekend."

I smile and look over at Izuku, shaking in joy. I grab his hand and use my other to wave goodbye to everyone. They all wave back and my dad rushes to walk behind us.

"Bye everyone!"

"I-it was nice meeting you!"

"Good bye! Remember Midnight, she is my daughter! You hear me!"

The three of us walk out of the Medical room and all the way out of UA, back to the car. The second I put in my seatbelt my dad gives me a small lecture about putting myself out there and staying safe.

"I won didn't I? Apparently what I did was good. So I'm golden."

"I- I have to agreee with her Mr.Monoma..."

My dad pouts, upset that he isn't being agreeed with.

"B-but she could get hurt!"

"That's bound to happen if I become a Pro Hero like you dad."

My dad sighs and revs the engine.

"I don't want the ones I live around me hurt..."

I lay back into my chair. Holding Izuku's hand tightly as he uses his thumb to rub the back of my hand comfortingly.

"You and me both dad."

{ At the pace that I'm writing at this story is gonna be finished in 2024 🥴, like brUh we haven't even gotten to the USJ trip thing AAAA! Also! I haven't watched BNHA but I honestly just rlly like the diversity of character personality and appearance and the entire idea of quirks lolol, if I end up making a misconception on quirks or events that occurred in the Anime or Manga, I'm sorry 🥺. }