26

Y/N L/N POV

it seems that my day is saved as the bell rings. I push all of my things in my backpack and get out of my chair abuctantly.

"Y/n wait!"

I turn around and see Izuku, his eyes wide.

"What. don't we get a break?"

Izuku gives me a small smile before holding onto his backpack straps tightly.

"No, that was only our first period..."

...

...

...

"are you FUCKING kidding me?!"

I shout, nearly popping a blood vessel.

I packed Taiyaki for snack...

"I was wondering if you needed help finding your next cla-"

"Y/N! Hurry up!"

I look at the new loud voice and see Neito. His entire body laying against the doorframe like an idiot. I wave goodbye to Izuku and rush over to Neito.

"I'm so tired.."

Neito chuckles before snatching one of the papers sticking out of my notebook. That paper being my time schedule.

"You do know homeroom is only ten minutes right."

I snatch the paper out of Neito's hand and stare at my schedule

"Fucking hell..."

Neito laughs before grabbing my hand and dragging me to some weird location.

"I don't like it here.."

"Get used to it."

Without another word Neito pushes me through another classroom. I push through the classroom doors and already see a few classmates from homeroom. Before I can figure out where I'm supposed to be seated a orange haired girl makes her way over to my direction.

"Hi ! You're Y/n L/n correct?"

I stare at the girl wide eyed, confused on what kind of association she has to already know my name.

"Yes.. and you are?"

"Itsuka Kendo, homeroom class 1-B. I'm your brothers friend."

Ah, of course.

"okay. I'm gonna go ahead and take a sea-"

"He wanted me to make sure you don't piss off the teacher. Let me show me where you sit."

Fucking Neito .

Before I can respond the Ginger, now known as Itsuka grabs ahold of my hand and leads me to a window seat in the second row. I thank her and sit down, opening my backpack and taking out my Language notebook. In the corner of my eye I see Itsuka sitting right next to me, a content smile stuck on her face as she writes something down on her notebook.

"What are you staring at?"

She asks, her eyes suddenly leaving her notebook with a smile still on her face. I recoil from the sudden attention and look down at my desk.

"I wasn't staring. Don't get ahead of yourself."

She chuckles before clicking her tongue a few times.

"Don't be awkward."

...WHAT

"I'm not being awkward you Lorax lookalike!"

I look around the room and see all students sitting down at their seats, conversing with eachother peacefully.

"Settle down class.."

I look ahead and see a teacher, a large Japanese textbook in his hand and a huge receding hairline.

"Okay, lets begin."

< For school and stuff please expect a lot of time skips, as I have said before, I don't watch BNHA. I'm doing actual research that honestly is probably more confusing than what it shows in the anime or manga ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) >