「Denki Kaminari」

Y/N L/N POV

I internally curse every swear word in every language as I walk to the front of the class. This would be an awful time for Rex to pop out of nowhere. I step beside Aizawa Sensei and look in front of the class. Thinking of what I should say.

"I am Y/n L/n. Daughter of the Number Six hero, Downpour. Uh... I think that's it."

I look over at Aizawa, my mind blank at what I'm supposed to say next. He looks back at me and lightly chuckles at my flustered face before looking ahead at the class.

"Y/n is more advanced than your typical freshman UA student. Treat her with care and hospitality and there won't be a problem."

Aizawa Sensei sets a hand on my shoulder.

"Go sit behind Izuku Midoriya. Seat number thirteen."

I look behind Izuku and see an empty seat near the middle of the classroom. I nod and walk to that seat. Once I sit down a Kirishima repeatedly pokes my shoulder. I turn around.

"Did you get a recommend-"

"Kirishima. Switch seats with Kaminari. Be quiet."

I wince at Aizawa'a sudden stern tone and feel extremely sorry for Kirishima.

< yes I removed Sato I'm sorry 。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。 >

"Damn it..."

I hear Kirishima whine as Kaminari and Kirishima switch seats. Aizawa turns around and starts writing something in the chalkboard in front of him. Telling us all to take notes. I grab my notebook from my backpack and start writing down important terms and other points of information. Although I am distracted when I feel something hit the back of my head. I turn around and look at the floor. Seeing a crumbled piece of paper. I pick it up and look at Kaminari. His head in his hands and smiling at me sweetly. Almost as if he is star struck.

I think he threw it?

I turn around and open the paper.

" I'm Denki Kaminari! If I'm lucky then you can call me ur boyfriend (๑・̑◡・̑๑) "

I can't help but smile as I look at the poorly handwritten pickup line introduction. Although I had already known his name a minute ago. I think I'll remember it better from now on. I grab a pencil and decide to write back.

" only in ur dreams ★彡 "

I make sure Aizawa is occupied before crumbling the paper again and handing it to Kaminari's Desk. I turn around and continue writing notes that I had left off on. In a matter of a few seconds, I feel a hand tap my shoulder multiple times. I turn around and see Kaminari handing me the paper with a small blush scattered around his face. I smile at him as I grab the paper and unscramble the page. Trying not to make any noise at all. Not enough to grab Aizawa Sensei's attention.

"Make ur dreams into reality !! This may be a little fast but what about.... a date !! "

I nearly gasp as I read the words set on the paper. Below the words are two squares. One square labeled yes the other labeled yes.

I stare at the paper dumbfounded. Wondering what I'm supposed to say. I can play it safe, or bold, or hurt someone's feelings. I come up with an idea and choose to write something instead.

"Give me some time pls :;(∩'﹏'∩);:
ill tell you later !! "

I feel confident in my answer as I pass it back to Kaminari. I hear him softly laugh before tapping on my shoulder. I do a full 180-degree turn and he dies a small kissy-face gesture. I pretend to be sick in response. Earning a light chuckle from him.

"Kaminari! Y/n! Eyes up here!"

The two of us look over at Aizawa and pay attention to the lesson once again.