22

MONDAY

FIRST DAY AT UA

Y/N L/N POV

Izuku had to cut his little sleepover short, due to him having to finish some English homework he had forgot about. If he had told me about it I would have packed it. But I guess not >://

"Hey Y/N! You done?!"

"Shut up!"

Without any type of warning the door is body slammed open, amazingly Neito doesn't fall on the floor like the idiot he is.

"HEY! GET OUT!"

I wrap my arms around my waist. Clenching onto my UA uniform.

"Holy shit."

"...what."

"You look like a dweeb!!"

"GET OUT!"

I run over to Neito and chase him out of my room. I take a exasperated sigh and walk back into my room, closing and kicking the door behind me. I take a good look of myself in the mirror.

Why does it hug my waist so fucking tight?!

I try to tug my blazer so it doesn't wrap around my figure so tightly, but it doesn't budge.

"Hey hurry up! I won't be late cause of you!"

I don't respond to Neito, but instead look at my closet, trying to find some kind of jacket to layer the outside of my uniform.

But I'm rudely interrupted when I hear multiple clanks against glass. I turn around and I see Rex repeatedly swinging his tail and hitting the glass. I walk over to him, his food bowl is nearly empty, and his water bowl is halfway full.

He isn't hungry, what is it he needs?

"What is your problem? I'm a tad busy." I say, annoyed at the sudden disturbance.

Rex uses his tail to point upwards.

He wants outties.

Ok.

I remove the top of his cage and hoist him gently upwards, holding his slimy figure in my hands. Immediately he slithers inside my blazer sleeve.  Making goosebumps arise in my skin from the feeling of his scales dragging across my skin.

"Eww, get out of there!"

Rex's tail pokes out of the sleeve, swinging back and forth teasingly. I sigh.

Why not take Rex with me.

...

... that's a great idea!

I dash over to my backpack and swing it over my shoulder with my arm that doesn't have Rex in my blazer sleeve. I need to make sure he doesn't get hurt. With the same arm I swung my backpack over my shoulder and I grab my clear longboard.

 With the same arm I swung my backpack over my shoulder and I grab my clear longboard

< photo reference ! >

I feel Rex slither further up my arm and rest himself on my shoulder, his head slightly peaking out and being visible out of my collar. Of course he needs to breath.

"Hey! What are you doing!"

I look over at Neito, without a skateboard in hand.

"Skating to school, duh."

He rolls his eyes as he walks into my room without permission. I raise an eyebrow curiously as he walks out of my room with another skateboard in hand, this one is a cruiser instead.

< photo reference >

< photo reference >

"..do you know how to-"

"No. How hard can it be?"

Neito interrupts me and I hold back a chuckle. Neito is going to eat shit. Good thing my parents had packed a first aid kit in my backpack just in case I might've fell. The two of them had already made their way to work. Of course being a doctor and a pro hero has a schedule that is very hard to bend and make time for themselves. But it's aight.

Neito and I walk outside of the house, Neito locking the door behind him.

"Need any help?"

"Shut up."

"Alright Tony Hawk. Let's go!"

I run forwards and drop my longboard in front of me, jumping onto it right afterwards with ease and riding forward on the street, enjoying the wind flowing through my hair. I take a glimpse behind me and see Neito with his arms out, prepared to fall as he shakily rides the cruiser skateboard. I do a quick 180 and ride back, keeping up with Neito's slow skating pace.

"Is it fun?"

He glares at me, not paying attention to where he is going.

"N- WOAHASHIT!" Neito stumbles on his skateboard, without paying any mind to my own safety I grab ahold of Neito's arm, helping him regain some balance as we ride down the not so steep street. He takes some breaths as he bends his knees some more, being more safe.

"It's not fun."

"You're doing pretty well. I'm suprised."

I let go of Neito's arm and rest them beside hips. Looking ahead. I feel Rex slither down to my forearm, shaking. He must be scared.

"Take a turn right here."

I look over at Neito and see him pointing to another street on the right. I grab onto Neito's hand and the two of us do a 90 degree turn safely.

"Aww, are you scared?" He coo's, wiggling his eyebrows annoyingly.

"Yeah sure."

I look ahead at the street and catch the sight of UA. 

Holy shit it's huge.

What the hell?!