14

The car comes to a stop into our garage. I let go of Izuku's hand and get rid of my seatbelt, I walk out of the car and run inside the house without waiting for Izuku nor my dad.

"Ah! Y/n! How was the meeting! Don't leave a single ounce of information out!"

I look at my mom, holding a platter of chocolate chip cookies in her hands. Although my mom can be a bother 80% of the time. Telling her good news about sparring or grades is always enjoyable, and god damn is her baking skills extremely close to perfection. I grab a cookie and take a large bite out of it.

"Well, I sparred with Midnight so that the pro Heroes could see what I was capable of. I beat her in the spar and the-"

"Wait wait wait! You won a spar against a pro hero, while other Pro Heroes were watching!?"

I nod. Grabbing another cookie from the plate.

"Ya, I overused my quirk and passed out from Midnights intoxicating fragrance. I kinda stopped breathing but that's it. Izuku was there to watch too."

"YOU OVERUSED YOUR QUIRK?!"

"Yuh."

"Yes Y/n! Make sure you give everything your all darling!"

Before my mom can congratulate me about keeping my ground anymore, Izuku and My dad walk through the front door. My dad walks over to my Mom and swings his arm over her shoulder, giving her a kiss on the cheek. She giggles and pushes my dad away. Giving him a cookie as a treat.

"Hello again Mrs Monoma!"

My mom waves at Izuku and throws him a cookie, which he catches and takes a bite out of.

"Y/n did amazing at UA! She is in Class 1-A for sure!"

My mom squeals and sets the cookie platter in my Dads hands, rushing to give me a hug which I hesitantly return.

"That's my baby! Yes!"

I giggle and let go of my mom, looking back at Izuku.

"Wanna watch a movie Izu?"

Izuku nods rapidly. I motion for him to follow me and I run upstairs with him following behind me.

"Be good children!"

I roll my eyes and pull Izuku into my room and closing the door behind me.

"I-I'm really happy for you Y/n. I'll be there for you every step of the way!"

I chuckle and jump onto my bed. Across from me is a flatscreen TV, placed above a large selection of movies.

"That means a lot Izuku. Now help me pick out a movie!"

I kick off my shoes and place them aside my bed, Izuku does the same and lays next to me on my bed.  I grab a TV remote and then the TV on, quickly switching to Netflix. I pass the remote to Izuku, he nervously scrolls through the selection, finally pausing at a movie.

"I-...Izuku. Ratatouille? Seriously?"

"Oh! Did I do something wrong?"

I laugh and grab the remote from Izuku, pressing play on the movie without another word.

"Lovely choices Izuku."

{ sorry for the short chapter, BUT WHEN THE HELL DID NETFLIX REMOVE RATATOUILLE FROM NETFLIX? SO YOUR TELLING ME I CAN FIND EVERY UNDERRATED MEXICAN NOVELLA BUT NOT THE BEST MOVIE MADE ABOUT RATS??! Netflix explain 🥴 }