「Inko Midoriya」

"Mom I'm home!"

The both of us notice the sounds of water nearby the kitchen.

"Izuku ! Can you help me with the dishes please?"

I feel myself smile at Inko's voice. I look over at Izuku and signal him to be quiet. He nods and I decide to make my way silently to the kitchen.

"Izuku?"

I see Inko, washing the dishes delicately. She looks much different than before. But I can easily recognize her cheerful wholesome aura.

"Mind if I help?"

Inko nearly drops her plate but catches it before it can break. She sets it on the counter next to her and turns towards me.

"Oh my stars. Y/n !"

I giggle and walk over to Inko, my arms wide open. She smiles at me and returns the gesture, pulling me into a tight hug. I feel myself at ease as she rubs my back soothingly.

"It's so good to see your pretty face once again."

I let go of Inko and look at her loving green mom eyes.

"I'm glad I can say the same."

I hear faint footsteps behind me and see Izuku, watching the both of us reunite with a smile on his face.

"I'm here to uh, take some of my stuff to Y/N's house."

Inko lets go of my and claps in joy.

"Oh right! Mrs.Monoma has called me about that! Y/n please stay as long as you'd like. Izuku wouldnt stop talking about you while you were in the Unite"

"Mom! Too much information!"

Inko innocently giggles as she continues washing the dishes. I look over at Izuku and he motions me upstairs to his room. I nod and we both walk upstairs. Izuku opens his room and my eyes are blinded with the amount of All Might merchandise. It has only expanded since last time I've been here.

"My god Izuku! How do you financially recover from this?"

Izuku shrugs and takes out a yellow backpack from his closet.

"So, you've been talking about me while I was gone huh?"

Izuku instantly blushes and starts mumbling incoherently.

"I- w-well? U-um... y-yea?"

I smirk and jump onto Izuku's bed. His All Might pillows slightly bouncing from the impact.

"That's cute."

"Hu-hUH ! I... i don't know how to respond to that. haha.."

I lay back into his bed contently, watching Izuku toss some clothes into his backpack recklessly.

"Jeez Izuku, you're breaking my poor heart. Lemme show you how to pack."

I sit upright from his bed and pull out all of the clothes he put in his backpack, I stop once I see his rare All Might Boxers, raising my eyebrow and looking at Izuku for further explanation. His face explodes into Red as he snatches it away from me.

" Th-those were a birthday present! I swear!"

I burst out laughing at his flusteredness and decide to not continue talking about the subject. I fold his pajamas which are suprisingly not 100% All Might themed. But instead a pair of black sweatpants and a white T-shirt with an All Might png on the middle. I then fold his pair of black jeans and his "T-shirt" shirt. Luckily, Today is a Saturday. So I guess that I don't have to bother with Izuku's UA Uniform. Back in the States my school didn't have school uniforms. Luckily with experience of elementary school uniforms, it won't seem too foreign to me. I fold all of Izuku's clothes and set them neatly in his backpack, leaving plenty of room for other necessities.

"There! Now you just need some other things that you'd take for a sleepover."

Izuku looks at me, confused for like the fifth time today.

"Which are?"

"You know. Normal stuff."

He stares at me blankly. I roll my eyes and huff in exhaustion.

"Have you ever been to a sleepover before Izuku."

"Yea, that was with you thought. My mom packed my stuff then."

"Oh god so much to learn."

I groggily get up from Izuku's bed and pull Izuku with me to the bathroom. (i swear it's not bad lmao)

"Okay, tell me. What in this room do you need every day. Whether it be your morning schedule."

Izuku ponders first a second before pointing to his shower.

"We have a shower at my house."

He points to the toilet.

"We have that- nevermind lesson over."

I grab Izuku's toothbrush and some of his hair supplies and gently organize it into Izuku's small bottom backpack pouch. I then grab Izuku a stuffed animal that isn't All Might decorated and gently place it I did the backpack as well.

"There. All set."

"Thanks Y/n."

"No problem. Let's get back so that my dad can take us to UA."

"Oh right! We can then see All Might right?"

I nod. We both walk downstairs and we see Inko holding two glasses of what seems to look like juice.

"Oh you two are done! Here, I made peach punch for you two so you don't get dehydrated."

My heart melts at Inko's caring actions.

"Thank you Inko!"

"Thanks Mom!"

Inko pats the both of our heads and watches us take a sip of the peach punch. My tongue is obliterated by the lovely flavor.

"So good~"

"I'm glad to hear that! You kids stay safe okay. I love you both very very much!"

As if my heart couldn't melt more I'm pretty sure it just evaporated.

"Love you too mom."

"Love you!"

Inko smiles at us once more before walking off to watch some TV. Izuku and I walk out of the front door and make our way to my house, talking about quirks and Pro Heroes and such on our way back. Once we reach the front of my house I see my dad struggling to get inside.

"Dad?"

He looks over at me, his face red from embarrassment.

"Y/n! You don't happen to have a spare key do you? You're mom locked me out because I talked over her romance comedy show..."

My dad sulks next to the door as he whines about how Mom seemingly loves rom coms more than she loves her husband. I take out my key from my back pocket and unlock the door for the three of us. My dad walks inside and starts begging on his knees for forgiveness of my Mom and Izuku awkwardly sets his backpack down next to the door.

"Dad! We need to go see All Might."

He turns over to me with tears threatening to fall out of his eyes. But since I am his daughter I can tell they are fake. It's the main way to get Mom to forgive him. She seems to be a sucker for tears. He nods and wipes the fake tears off his face. He kisses my mom on the cheek, getting a angry huff in response and leads us to the garage, taking out one of his expensive red convertible sports car that he barely uses.

"Let's go on a breathtaking ride kids! Wait...

That's dangerous.

Let's go on a ride while abiding all laws that relate to driving like good people, woo!"

"Okay dad."

"Yes Sir!"