CHAPTER 9 - LOVE DRUNK

JENNIE'S POV
When I woke up in the morning, Apollo is no longer by my side, of course, what else do I expect, it's not like when I woke up and then he loves me again.

When I entered the bathroom, I did not know that Apollo was there taking a bath. Well, he was not aware that I opened the bathroom door.

I watched his whole body from head to toe

I watched his whole body from head to toe. I remember very well the first night that something happened to us, who's woman can forget her 1st night she gave her virginity.

Until he noticed that the bathroom door was open and I was watching him.

Apollo: (he raised his voice) Shit! Jen what are you doing here?

I leaned close to the door as I teased him even more.

Jennie: Isn't obvious? sight seeing (Shes teasing him while looking at the censored part of Apollo)

Apollo immediately took the towel hanging from the side, wrapped it around his waist and approached me.

Apollo: Are you annoying me? (annoyed tone voice)

Jennie: (he's watching Apollo's abs, he even tried touch it) Gosh.. why're so annoyed? ooh lala abs

Apollo: (he shook Jennie's hand) What is it now Jen?! your so early to ruin my morning.

Jennie: (she said sarcastically) Ouch, that's hurt.

Apollo: Act like a lady Jennie, don't be so desperate. You don't act like a woman.

I was really hurt a.. he could speak badly to me, yes, I was desperate when it comes to him, but to hear him say that to me, it hurts.

I just voluntarily walk away, I do not want to hear a hurtful word from him, I felt so down. I'm so stupid.

I just walked around the resort to release my annoyance with Apollo.

APOLLO'S POV

I feel guilty again for what I said to Jennie. I was going to Ice to talk to her and express the heaviness of my feelings, but I saw her and Ace enjoying their moment together.

Ace is carrying Ice, you can see in their smiles that they really inlove to each other.