CHAPTER 56 - MISUNDERSTANDING

JENNIE'S POV

Today is Saturday. I'm so excited to our (Apollo) lunch out together, but when I woke up, my stomach doesn't feel well. I remember I ate too much seafood last night. I send Apollo a message.

JENNIE'S MESSAGE:

I'm sorry Apollo, I don't think I can make it today. My stomach doesn't feel good today. Maybe we can reschedule our lunch or dinner out? I'm really sorry. 🙁

Mama already made me drink a medicine. Then 15 minutes after, mother called me because surprisingly Eian brought some fruits for me.

Jennie to Eian: Wow I didn't know you will show up today.

Eian: Let me brought this fruits to the kitchen.

Then I heard a knock at the door, when I opened it. It's Apollo and Chingu.

Jennie to Apollo and Kaori: What's the occasion?

Kaori to Jennie: You told me, you don't feel well today, that's why I'm here.

Apollo: (Staring at them) You seem feeling well now.

Jennie to Apollo: (She smiled) I already take some medicine and oh yes Eian brought some fruits also. What brought you here?

He showed and handed few medicine and hot compress for my stomach.

Apollo: I just thought you need this but I guess you're okay now.

I immediately took the medicine and compressor to his hand.

Jennie: I still need this.

Eian to Apollo: (he teased him) such a sweet guy. Nice.. tactics.

Apollo to Eian: I'm here because I show some concern for her.

Jennie to Apollo: Thank you, I appreciate it. You want to eat anything. Kaori will cook for you.

Kaori to Jennie: (She's shocked) Me? Really? (Kaori whispered) Why me, I don't want to.

Kaori to Apollo (She faked smile) Of course sure.. anything.

Apollo: I'm good, I just drop by to gave that medicine. I go ahead now.

 I go ahead now

APOLLO'S POV.

Jennie sent me a message, she doesn't feel well so I bought some medicine for her, I saw Kaori passing by so I let her ride in my motorcycle, unfortunately when I came to her (Jennie s) house. When she opened the door. I saw this moustache guy around her. I don't personally know the guy, but I felt broken seeing this guy came first to visit her. I still want to hope I still have a chance to her.