CHAPTER 22 - Collide

JENNIE'S POV

Today is weekend, when I woke up there was no message or call from Lester, we should be celebrating out 2nd Monthsary, maybe he forgot.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

When I went outside the house to buy something to eat, I was surprised because Lester was standing outside holding a cake. I smiled so much at what he did.

Lester: Happy 2nd Monthsary Jennie.

Jennie: You remember?

Lester: How could i forget our 2nd Monthsary?, i know how important for you to celebrate this kind of occasion.

Jennie: I love you (She gave a peck kiss on his lips)

Lester: I love you too.

Jennie: Lets get inside the house and eat that cake.

After we ate some cake, we just watch a movie.

Lester: Where's Mrs Jasmine?

Jennie: She's busy with her business, but she's happy of what she's doing, she met new friends and her small business is getting famous in our neighborhood and school.

Lester: That's great, I'm happy for your mother.

Lester supposed to be leaving, I took him to the door , he  pushed me backward and pinned me against the wall.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His tongue trails on my neck and down to my collarbone. I'm trying not to moan through his touch.

Jennie: Don't stop, i miss this.

Lester: Who said im going to stop.

I gulp, knowing where this is going. I can't do anything but letting Lester Effects control my body, as if he's the only thing it needs to respond, his heavy eyes scanning over my entire body. He grins seductively.

My breathing instantly shallows as my body craves every sensation he is capable of giving me. He presses his body against mine and kisses me passionately. His lips are deft and perfect against mine, his tongue smooth and delicious. I place my hands at his cheeks, wanting him even closer. I missed this.

I'm Inlove With My Professor (18+)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें