CHAPTER 61 - Feel It ❤️‍🔥

WARNING ⚠️ THIS CHAPTER HAVE MATURED/SENSUAL PICTURES AND WORDS 💥💓

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Before summer vacation or students vacation. RCU has a full calendar of events.

- UNIVERSITY WIDE EVENT - What exactly are campus wide events? are primarily organized by colleges/universities These can be theatrical productions or sporting events. Each college/university will have something unique to offer the general public.

-BALLET DANCE CLUB Formal Party (All Professors Invited) Only for ballet dancers, rcu professors, and some university administrators.

FIELD TRIP - A field trip or travel somewhere to do some activities depends on your course or curriculum. It could take up to three days per week.

Jennie can return to university one week after her break due to her fracture.

They stayed at Apollo's apartment because Apollo needed to finish several reports, and he also let Jennie stay there so he could look after her.

It was already late at night, and Apollo had been staying in his room working on his school reports. As he stood up to get some water, he noticed Jennie practicing her ballet dance steps.

Apollo: Love, don't overwork yourself.

Jennie: (smiling) I'm fine; I'm not in any pain. Can you join me in the dance?

For a short time, he joined her.

He spun Jennie around in his hands. They both have a good time dancing.

Jennie: If you dance with your heart, your feet will follow.

JENNIE'S POV

My heart was very happy while Apollo and I were dancing because, despite his busy schedule, he made an effort to join me; he's the guy I want to dance with forever.

Apollo: I'm glad you've fully recovered.

Jennie: Thank you, love. We can rest now; I need my beauty sleep.

Apollo: (smiles) Of course you do. You'll be back at rcu the next day.

Apollo followed me into the bedroom, thinking we were going to sleep. When we were standing in front of his room's door. I rubbed his chest to entice him.

Jennie: (in a seductive tone of voice) Love... I'm not tired yet, so maybe we can do something exhausting and exciting.

 I'm not tired yet, so maybe we can do something exhausting and exciting