CHAPTER 36 - RCU Masquerade Ball Party

JENNIE'S POV

RCU UNIVERSITY
The whole classroom was very noisy, they were talking about an event that I had no idea what it was when professor Charles suddenly entered the classroom.

Charles: Hi everyone, I think some of you are familiar to the Masquerade right?  In the celebration of RCU 50TH Anniversary we will have a RCU Masquerade Party.

The whole class applauded, everyone was obviously excited.

Charles: So you can invite or ask someone to be your date for the event.  We will post all the details on RCU website and bulletin board.

  We will post all the details on RCU website and bulletin board

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

How come I can't date Apollo.  Its so annoying.

During lunch time Kaori and I talked about the RCU Masquerade.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Kaori: I’m already excited for the masquerade ball party.

Jennie: Really?  I'm not sure I don't have a date.

 Kaori: Let's go, I don't have a date either.  Anyway have you heard that professor Apollo will not attend to the event.

Jennie: What ?!  we're did you hear that news?

 Kaori: (she lower her voice) It wasn't my intention to listen, I accidentally heard professor Charles talking to professor Apollo inside the faculty.  Professor Apollo said he's not attending the Masquerade ball.

 Jennie: (she felt dismayed) Maybe professor Apollo is just busy or he have something more important things to do.

 Kaori: Maybe or he's an introvert.

 APOLLO'S POV

 Since I told the whole Faculty and the Principal that I would not be able to go to the RCU Masquerade Ball they assigned me to help organize the event, so it looks like Jennie and I won't see much, because even on weekends I will be busy.

MESSAGES

Good Evening Love :)

I know I ask you out this coming weekend but I think we need to cancel it because I was assigned to coordinate with the Masquerade Ball Party, I need to focus on this event for a few weeks.