CHAPTER 53 - Truth or Dare

JENNIE'S POV

My best friend Kaori a.k.a chingu teases me about admitting how I feel because she always notices when I am thinking deeply.

a chingu teases me about admitting how I feel because she always notices when I am thinking deeply

Kaori to Jennie: Just tell me if you're in pain.

Jennie: (calmly) I'm fine, chingu; don't worry about me.

Kaori: I can't ignore my best friend's feelings.

Jennie: (slaps Kaori on the forehead by her finger) Crazy...I said I'm fine, chingu.

Kaori: (she pouted her lips) ouch! That hurts.

Jennie: You know me so well... I'm all right. Maybe it's just difficult to conceal my true feelings for Apollo.

Kaori: I knew it, Apollo again. I thought that you changed your life for the better.

Jennie: (sighs) I know, I thought when he came back into my life, I wouldn't be affected, but I was wrong. I'm having trouble right now. I still love him, I love him so much chingu and the pain of seeing him in the company of others.

Kaori: Do you want a bottled conversation? Shot?

Jennie: But I said I wasn't going to drink anymore, right?

Kaori slapped me on the shoulder.

Kaori: You're so boring, girl! Come on! Just for tonight, my treat. I'll buy you a drink.

Jennie: (glaring) fine, just for tonight.

THIRD PERSON POV

Jennie and Kaori went out to a bar around 7 p.m. To have a good time and to release all their feelings through alcohol.

While Kaori and Jennie were dancing on the dance floor, she was spotted at the entrance by some friends who had come to see Apollo, Blythe, and two other friends

Kaori to Jennie: (while dancing, she whispered to her) They're also here.

It came up to them to greet and join them. They decided to play a game of truth or date with a spin of the bottle.