Chapter 68- Jealous Heart

JENNIE'S POV

Everyone had breakfast, and I noticed Apollo busy chatting with the camp staff.  But for a few minutes, I didn't notice where he went. I tried to look around and saw him with a beautiful woman. I'm not familiar with the woman, but based on my observations, it appears that they've known each other for quite some time.

 I'm not familiar with the woman, but based on my observations, it appears that they've known each other for quite some time

They're talking cheerfully. The woman's expression is like melting Apollo, why am I jealous, and should I be jealous of anyone? Who is she, and why do I feel like she's new here?

Betty suddenly approached me.

Betty: Why are you looking at?" oh.. That's Professor Belle.Isn't she pretty?

Jennie: You know her?
Betty: Of course, when I first started at RCU, I idolized her. She's attractive, intelligent, and incredibly compassionate. I always saw her and Professor Apollo hanging out at the RCU. I am not sure what's going on with them. Am I speaking too much?

Jennie: (smiling dimly) No, it's fine. I see, that lexplains why they seem so close.

Betty: Let us go somewhere. We might interrupt them.

I just thought I was overthinking things, so I joined my classmates and left my smartphone in the room because the battery was low.

We went swimming in the sea and had a food trip.  Betty grabbed my hand and pointed to Apollo and Belle.

Betty: Professor Apollo and Belle appear like a couple.  He is using his hat to block the sunshine.  So sweet; I am sure they both have something in common.

I hold back my jealous tears; Apollo seems unconcerned about how I will feel if I ever see them like that

After an hour, they were all inside the cottage, enjoying dinner.  While I was the only one outside, I questioned if I should fight for our relationship. I know it's just a matter of time before I graduate, but I'm not sure if I can face the jealousy I feel every time he's with a woman of his standard.