"That reckless idiot, he shouldn't be putting too much pressure on his shoulder." You were worried for Ash reopening his wound but the sight was too precious that the bright atmosphere they created also affected you. It made you smile, the fear you have felt earlier was now forgotten as you see the interaction between them.

Without wasting another minute, You grabbed Ash's jacket that he lended to you yesterday and put on your shoes. You wanted to join in on them, and you wanted to do it by surprising Eiji who's a little nervous at holding the gun.

You made sure you walked on them with much stealth, your hands were up, ready to grab on to Eiji's shoulder and scare him. You were still caught by the lynx's radar, obviously. He gave you a weird look, you saw he was about to say something but you responded quickly, placing your pointer finger on your lips. You gestured him to be quiet. He shut his mouth back upon realizing what you're about to do.

As soon as you saw Eiji was about to pull the trigger, you grabbed on his shoulders, making him jump at your sudden appearance and the sound of the gun
going off.

"(y/n)?!" Eiji exclaimed, dumbfounded at what just happened. His face was pale and he looked liked he had seen a ghost. You on the other hand, laughed at his reaction. It was better than you have imagined. Eiji pouted when you made fun of him—you were clapsing your stomach and slapping your thighs as you continued to laugh.

"Great shot." Ash teased, seeing how Eiji did not hit the target. Ash and Eiji began to chuckle as your laugh became contagious, you were stopped upon Ash clasping your face, mushing your cheeks together. "You're barking too loud little dog. Dino must have heard you now at this point." His remark didn't affect your mood, you stiffled in your laughter and showed him a goofy smile. Ash rolled his eyes and let your face go the next second.

"Can you teach me how to shoot too?" You walked towards Eiji with a few bounce in your step, Eiji let you have the gun.

"Pew, pew!" You jokingly aimed at the bottle before Ash snatched it back up before you could lose a finger or two.

Ibe then called out to the three of you, grabbing all your attemtion, and asked for Eiji to wake up Shorter to eat breakfast. As Ibe stood there, he stared at Ash silently but his eyes showed he wanted to say something. Ash placed one hand on his hips, he slyly said, "What? You don't like me letting him shoot a gun, huh?" He turned to the other way.

"No, it's not that. The two of you are just too different. Your backgrounds too..." Ibe let out what was on his mind.

Ash played with his gun, it was true he and Eiji were different but Ibe did not have to rub it in Ash's face. You were put off with Ibe's remark but you decided to shut yourself up this time, allowing the two men to converse since you, yourself don't know what to say, you just woke up and your brain is not yet ready for any kind of intellectual argument.

"I guess you have your reasons but you baby him too much that's why at this age he can't protect himself." Ash aimed at the last bottle on the bench, you studied his posture, he was relaxed yet you can see how his shoulder was somehow affecting him in the slightest bit.

"In our country, we don't have to carry guns to protect ourselves!" Ash pulled the trigger, it echoed through the field as the glass shattered in different bits of pieces.

You faked a smile at Ibe while tilting your head to the side, "Too bad, we're not in Japan, Ibe."

Ash tucked his gun back into his holster before placing it on to your back, pushing you forward. "Try telling them that when someone has a gun to your head." Ash and you headed back to the house with him pushing you from behind.