I Am Here.

The heroes and closest friends of All Might gathered in the conference room, they were divulging a plan to get Eleiri out of the grasp of the League of Villains.

"Shoto and All Might went ahead and did some recon early in the morning." Aizawa started the briefing. "They found the place that they're hiding Ellie. Its about a mile away from his home and its an old dress shop called The Threaded Heart. They spotted a couple of the members of the League guarding the outside."

"What is the plan, Shota?" Midnight asked. The rest of them looked at the three men for direction.

"Since, the league aren't interested in any money, we have a strong feeling they are trying to torture Toshi mentally enough to trade places with Ellie and kill him instead. They're repeating history a little bit by playing on his past.

"We have to do this without actually surrendering All Might. We have to make it look like he is at he has reached rock bottom."

"So, All Might acts like he's going to surrender and then what do we do?" Izuku asked.

The people in the conference room consisted of Present Mic, Midnight, Cementos, Endeavor, and Hawks. A few students attended who they knew would be of use such as Jiro, Mina, Izuku and Bakugo.

"All Might is basically going to be the Trojan Horse. Hes the peace offering, we bring the war." Aizawa told them all. "Does everyone want to know their positions?"

Ellie sat chained to the chair while Dabi sat in front of her, watching her every move.

Her Dad was right to teach her to fight without her quirk. She never actually knew she had to use it in battle. What All Might didn't teach her was how not to fight at all and use mind games to get the captor talking.

Ellie tilted her head as if she were studying him with interest. Dabi rolled his eyes and averted his eyes from her. She kept staring at him, for her plan to work, he had to be the first one to say something.

"What the hell are you looking at?"

"I was just wondering how you even figured out who I was." She said.

"Thats easy. From one of your class mates. He was bragging to hus friends at a coffee shop about how he defeated you in a fight."

Ellie almost smirked, she said nothing and let him speak.

"So, I had you tailed and brought here. UA never had the talent if keeping secrets."

"Ratted out by my own classmate, that's why Im here."

"Your birth certificate doesn't have any listing for a quirk. Looks like the family has been hiding something."

"I have no quirk."

"Bullshit." Dabi said. "The daughter of One For All has no quirk? That's hard to believe."

"Its true, he had me before he inherited it." She shrugged.

"You have got to be kidding me!" He exclaimed.

"Im not."

"Prove it, prove to me you have no quirk." Dabi paced around her like an angry jungle cat.

"How do I prove such a thing? Wouldn't I be proving it by not proving it?"

"What?"

"I have no quirk, I don't know how you want me to prove that. My parents kept that a secret so that I wouldn't be a target. I turned out to be one anyway."

"Why do you attend UA?"

"You don't need a quirk to enroll in the business studies."

Ellie was loving how Dabi was falling for her lies. All of it was made up but Dabi was starting to break under the pressure like a frightened fly in a spiders web.