I Know.

Shoto and Eleiri walked into All Mights room and saw him sleeping as the doctor told him. Shoto sat in a chair next to the window of the room, making sure he gave them enough distance to talk privately.
"Hey, Dad. I'm back." She said placing a hand on his shoulder gently. He opened his eyes to see his daughters bright eyes.
"Hey, Ellie. How was school?" He asked sitting up from the bed.
"You don't have to get up, stay comfortable."
"I'm fine, I see Todoroki tagged along."
"Yeah he walked me here."
Shoto stood up and gave a formal bow, "How are you, Sir?" He asked.
"Very sore. Other than that I'm okay."
"We finally brought you that burger you wanted."
"Oh, yes. Thank you, you're so sweet."
She placed the food on the tray and brought it over to him. She made sure to unwrap the burger and empty the fries onto the burger wrapper. All Might smiled at the small favor and started to eat. Ellie sat in another chair next to her father and looked at his bruises, they looked a tad lighter, not much of a difference and his swollen eye looked smaller.
"Aizawa was kind of right, you are a fast healer, that eye has gone down." She said. All Might tried not to choke on his food from laughing, "He jokes, if I were a fast healer I'd be clear of these bruises. The medicines have been helping a lot." He took a bite of his sandwich.
"When did they say you could leave?" Shoto asked.
"When I'm able to move and walk. It might take a little while." It was then he thought of something brilliant. "Ellie, can I have a word with Shoto alone for a minute?"
She looked at the both of them curiously, "yeah, I'll be just outside the door."
"It'll only take a moment." He waitied until Ellie closed the door and then he looked at Todoroki. "I have bought tickets to a ballet that Ellie has been wanting to see, I was planning on going with her to bond with her this weekend and I know that I'm not able to go. If I told her I couldn't go, she'd be disappointed."
"I'm not sure I follow."
"I'm asking you if you would go with her to the event. You'll need a tux." He told him. Shoto as surprised by the offer, he had never been out with a girl before, "Are you setting me up with your daughter?"
"I'm merely asking that you escort her and make sure she has a good time. I don't want to let her down." All Might wasn't blind to how much Ellie liked him. As much as he wanted to keep his daughter to himself, he knew that if he didn't go she'd be sad. This was an opportunity for her to give her what she wanted.
"Okay, I'll take her. I wouldn't want to see her disappointed either." He confessed. All Might gave him a knowing smile and nodded, "I know."
Shoto let her back in and she took her place back at her seat next to her dad. Shoto excused himself from the room and gave them privacy, "Come sit with me." She came and sat at the edge of his bed and looked at him, "I'm sorry, Ellie. I won't be able to take you to the Ballet in this condition."
"I know, plus a Ballet is not important right now, I want to help you get batter."
"I know, Thanks dear." He tapped her hand to comfort her disappointment. "Thanks."
"For what?" She asked.
"For calling me Dad this morning." He smiled.
Ellie thought back from the morning she left and she did in fact call him Dad. It felt so natural to say it that she didn't even realize it. "Oh, I did didn't I?"
"It made my day."
"I'm glad that it did."
"Anything exciting happen today?"
"No, just a lot of note taking."
"It's class, most of the time it'll feel like a regular school, now when you have class with me that's a whole different story."
"What do you even teach?"
"I'm the Foundational Hero Studies teacher. I teach you how to be a hero in the feild. Which means, since I'm teaching you, I have to treat you like every other student."
"I understand." Ellie said. "I still have to design my suit."
"Yeah you need to get on that, when you have time after class go to the Support department, they should be able to help you. Just keep two things in mind, comfort and eye catching."
"Got it." She said before her mind wandered to something else, "what did you and Shoto talk about?" She asked.
"Just something I need him to do when he gets back to school. Top secret." He smiled. Ellie then thought of something else but she kept silent about it for now. "It's getting late, I think I should go. Shoto is waiting."
"Yeah it'll be curfew in an hour, I'll see you later on tomorrow."
"Good night, Dad." She said standing up.
"Night, sweetie. Don't worry about me either."
"I won't." She laughed as she left the room. She met up with Shoto and they both left the hospital. Their walk was silent for the most part until Shoto kept her from stepping onto a busy street while she was distracted.
"Whoa! Focus silly." He said putting up an arm to block her path.
"Oh, sorry. I'm not usually like that."
"Uh Huh. You're still worried about All Might."
"No." She denied. Shoto saw right through her, she wasn't the best liar.
"You know, you're terrible at hiding the truth."
"I'm not worried about him in that way, I was hoping to go with him to this event but since he's recovering, I have no one to go with."
"I see." Shoto almost paled. He had to play it cool, this was supposed to be a surprise for her. "That's a bummer."
"Yeah it is."she smirked.