Red.

It turned midnight and All Might couldn't bring himself to close his eyes. He walked to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water when he heard a strange noise coming from the boys hallway. He followed the sound and noticed it was coming from Shotos room. All Might sighed and lightly knocked on the door.
Shoto took a moment to gather himself before he opened the door.

"Can't sleep?" All Might asked.

"No, I can't." He confessed.

"Same here. Come on, let's go. I need a coffee."

"The he school has locked the gate."

"I have a code. Don't worry. Get your shoes on, we need to talk anyway."

Shoto dressed and joined All Might and they both walked to the gate, he punched in the code and it opened. They walked in silence to the closest coffee shop and ordered what they wanted.

"I'll have a large black coffee..." He looked at Shoto "what do you want?" He asked.

"Just a green tea, Thankyou."

All Might paid for the drinks and they sat down at a nearby table and waited for their order to be served. All Might looked at the boy who looked like he had the whole world on his shoulders. It wasn't fair for him to put all the blame on Shoto, he was just a teenager.
"Shoto, I want to apologize for earlier. This isn't your fault."

"It is, though. Before Our date ended I told her I'd never abandon her."

"Shoto, you didn't do anything wrong. You were just following school rules...And you didn't abandon her, you're still looking for her aren't you?"

Shotos forlorn face eased from his stress, "I...just want to be the best for her."

"Me too." Their drinks arrived at their table. Shoto took a sip of his tea, soothing his worries.

"I'm going to go back out and look for her, I can't sit still knowing she's in danger." He told Shoto.

"Me either."

Eleiri crawled around for what seemed like hours, trying to find an open vent that led outside. She didn't have much time before Dabi noticed she was gone. She checked each vent and each one led to a room or a hallway, she looked out one of them and noticed Toga skipping down the hallway, Ellie stayed quiet and stayed in the shadows. She skipped past her without noticing, there was something seriously wrong with her.

"The hostage has escaped!" Twice came running down the hallway from the other direction. "She's going to pay!" His other personality replied.

Ellie had to move, she couldn't get caught in the vents. She started crawling again and she finally found the outside vent, she tried opening it but it was no use, she tried kicking it with her foot but nothing could be done.

She heard a rumbling within the vents and the temperature rose, she took the red fabric from her face and tied it to the outside vent before she rushed to another vent to take cover only to be pulled out of the walls. She came face to face with Shigaraki.

"You are more trouble than you're worth. Change her clothes, she needs to look fresh for the next broadcast." He threw her to the floor and she landed on her hands and knees. She was itching to use her quirk but Shigarakis boss was waiting to see what she could do. She couldn't do anything.

They threw her in another room, Toga threw a few garments at her and gripped her knife happily, "dress or bleed, sweetheart."

Ellie looked around to see what she could make a weapon out of but Toga came at her slashing her knife towards her, "dress, dress, dress!" She demanded.

"Dad please find me." She whispered to herself as she slipped into another red dress. Toga opened the door to see Dabi ready to take her upstairs. He grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her upstairs. He threw her back into her chair and chained her in shackles so she couldn't get away easily this time.

"Tell me how you did it!" He gripped her face, forcing her to look at him. "You better tell me or you'll be blind in one eye!"

Ellie shrieked and Shigaraki came in, kicking Dabi to the floor, "Stop damaging the prize. It's time to turn the camera on."

Dabi stood up and advanced on Shigaraki, fuming, "Dont ever do that again." He threatened. He turned on the camera and the giant screens in Tokyo lit up.

"Good morning Tokyo, it's a lovely seventy degrees and sunny. Ellie here now only has two days for her daddy to save her. You better come and get her she's been being a bad girl." Dabi announced.

All Might and Shoto, looked up at the screens and saw Ellie chained now and a long scar on her leg. Shotos left side erupted in flames in rage seeing the cuts on her body. All Mights fists clenched, all the superheroes looking for her would have to hold him back from killing the whole league himself.

"She took a little walk in the air vents last night. Such a wild child."

Ellie jumped on Dabi, choking him with the chains he had failed to fasten behind her back, "Look for red Dad. You'll find me!" Dabi reared his head back making her nose bleed. She fell back and Dabi cut the feed again.

"You little bitch! You just don't quit." He grabbed her by the throat and his hands erupted in blue flames, burning her."

"Ahhhh!" She managed to let out a scream before she gasped for air. Mange came in and tore her from Dabis grip, "You just don't listen do you?"

"She keeps giving All Might clues!" Dabi growled. "What did you mean, look for red?!"

Ellie opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, she only could cough.
"Great, you can't get any information out of her because you damaged her voice." Mange complained.

Ellie smirked and looked at Dabi, he filled with rage and his whole body erupted in flames, "She can talk, I know it!"

Mange took Dabi out of the room as he shouted angrily. She tried not to laugh at them leaving, "stupid." She whispered.

All Might and Shoto kept looking around the area that they had calculated where she would be. "What did she mean by look for red." All Might asked.

"She was wearing a red dress, she must have left us a clue. If she was crawling through the air vents then she must have tied a bit of her dress to one of the vents. We should be able to see it like a flag in the wind."

All Might thought a moment, she was wearing a different red dress from the other day. "Are there any abandoned tailor shops around?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone, just want to thank you all for the 3,000 reads! That's amazing. I'm so thankful and I appreciate you all. I'm humbled by how much you all like it. Thank you so much. ❤️❤️❤️