Monday hangover

Oh, I hate Mondays. I'm not going to work today I have to go to the lawyer.  I sit up and turn my head, my bed is not empty. 

I got to the kitchen to make coffee but my beautiful amazing baby sister already made it. I wish I could find a woman as good as her. I'm sure she has already left for school. I have a pounding headache. Maybe I need to cut out the drinking.

I make coffee and sit at the kitchen bar. I have so much on my mind right now. Starters the feeling I have for Mia. She is my baby sister I'm not supposed to feel like this towards her. She is so beautiful I love the way her hair looks like it tickles her ass cheeks and how her tights rub together let me know there is a sweet spot waiting to be explored. Then there is what has been going on with Matt. He has been my best friend since we were like 9 years old. He has feelings for Mia also.

I just hang my head trying to make sense of everything. Then I feel a pair of soft hands on my back.
" Good morning Brother," she says in an almost whisper. She walks around the bar to get herself coffee.
" Good morning Baby girl, how was your night?" Watching her every move.

" It was ok just had a lot on my mind ... Couldn't sleep all the well "
She replies with a smile on her face.

"Are you going to school today?" 

" If you don't mind bubby I was going to stay home." She said with a shy face ...

" Bubby huh you haven't called me that in years... Are you ok Mia?" I asked her as I got up and walk over to her. I pulled her to me and she snuggled into my chest.

" I gotta go do something really quick this morning when I get back you wanna have a movie marathon today? " I asked hoping she would say yes.

I looked down and whispered "jump" and I picked up her legs wrapped around my waist and her head on my shoulders. " Yes please, bubby," she said with her lips brushing my neck.

I looked up and Matt walks in.  I gave him a nod. He grabbed her from behind..." Good morning Baby girl, Chad's gotta get ready. Let's get something to eat I'll cook." He told her sitting her on the counter.

I felt relief that my best friend and I  could make her feel better.

I went and started getting dressed and I heard my door opening. I turned and it was Matt. He was smiling at me with his devilish grin.
He shut the door behind him.

" I want her Chad....it's killing me." He explained to me

"I know Baby boy .... Soon hopefully. Let me go take care of this shit and we will talk when I get home. "  I tell him walking to him kissing his forehead.

Matt POV

Once again I wake up in this empty bed. I roll over and reach and feel nothing but space. Space that I wish was filled with the person I feel I can not live without.

I hear Chad and Mia down in the kitchen so I slide on my sweatpants and walk down. I stand there and see a beautiful site. She was in his arms. I have no idea why this is such a turn on for me but it is.

I waited for his nod to take her from him. She is just so freaking cute. ' god baby can you get any more adorable?' I think to myself as I grab her turning her around to face me

Good morning Baby girl, Chad's gotta get ready. Let's get something to eat I'll cook." I tell her pressing my lips to her soft neck.

" Ok Matty" she replies in an angelic voice.

I set her on the counter. She just sits there watching me pull out the eggs and the rest of the stuff for breakfast.

" Matty, what's going on? Why do things feel different now between us, all of us? "

" What do you mean, different baby ?" I asked her even though I know what she is talking about.
She is talking about Chad and him realizing his feelings for her. 

" I don't know Babygirl all I know is I haven't seen Chad this happy in a very long time and I see that smile I fell in love with when you were just a little girl."

" I'm gonna go get a shirt," I say picking her up off the counter and putting in a chair at the table.

"Otay"

I walk to Chad's room knowing he would be out of the shower by now. I slowly open the door giving him a devilish grin walking in.

" I want her Chad....it's killing me," I tell him looking at him

"I know Baby boy .... Soon hopefully. Let me go take care of this shit and we will talk when I get home. "  He tells me walking to me kissing my forehead.

I grab a wife beater and slip it on and walk out.

Mia POV

I don't know what's going on but for the past 2 days, things are different. I'm not complaining at all. I haven't felt like this since mommy and daddy were here. Chad and Matt make me feel like I have a home and a family. I thought I would never have it again.

I wonder what Chad has to do. I wanted to ask but if it was important he would have told me.  I just can't wait until he gets back. Call me a little kid or whatever but I am excited about the movie marathon. We haven't had one in years. I remember we would lay in Chad's bed because he has a big bed with snacks and drinks. I would lay in the middle between Matty and Chad. I would end up falling asleep. But I guess you could say I felt safe. Like I do now. I feel happier.