Epilogue

Mia....

How can a person spend their entire life with someone and never get tired of them? Easy when it comes to my husband. He has been a part of my life since the day I was born. Yeah for the first 17 years he was my big brother my protector and that's what he did. He protected me from the evil in the world.

Now he protects me as my husband and the father of four of my six children.

Today is our oldest two's 18th birthday. It has been a very long and trying road but we have done it and still have a long way to go.

" Chad baby are you sure you got everything on the list?" I call out from the kitchen as I am getting everything ready for Law's and Emma's party.

" Yes my love I got everything on the list.." he came up behind me grabbing my hips and kissing my cheek.
" Please calm down everything is going to ok....they are going to love it."

The kids will be coming home soon. We sent the four oldest ones out for a little while so we could get the house ready.

Matt is out back with Charli and Mikey. All of my babies are so grown.  Law and Emma are 18 today Anna and Cassie will be 16 soon then Charli she is turning 14 then our little one...the big ooppss Micky will be 10. We had decided that after Charli we was done. Chad even went and got a vasectomy and I was on birth control. I guess it wasn't Chad we had to worry about... Matt got his little boy he always wanted.

I do believe I got my happy ever after. Some may look down on us but as long as we are happy I don't care what any one thinks anymore.

Chad....

I have spent 36 years loving the same woman.... The only woman that still to this day takes my breath away when she walks into the room. ⁰

Then the man that has been by my side through everything... The man has helped me with Mia since the day I met him. I got to watch him fall deeply in love with her...and her with him. There was never any type of jealousy. I knew it would take both of us to handle our little firecracker.

" Hey babe you wanna bring out the burgers?" Matt yelled from the deck.
I grabbed them and start to walk out to him. He is standing by the pool watching the two younger kids swim. Fuck for a man in his 40's he had a body that would make a straight man hard. He hasn't cut his hair in years so now it hangs down his back and he has collected more tattoos over the years....

" Momma said the kids will be here in about 30 minutes" I tell him right before I steal a kiss. 

" I still can't believe our babies are adults now."

I love this life that we have together...I have worked hard to keep my Mia happy and I will keep working until the day I die.

She is our princess and we are her princes.

Matt....

I do believe I am the luckiest man in the world. Not only do I have an amazing woman that loves me but a man also.

If you would have told me when I first moved here that I would be madly in love with a man and woman and have six beautiful kids I would have told you that you was out of your mind.

Here we are over 20 years later married and living a life most people only dream of. I may have thought I could walk away from it but yeah I thought wrong.

" Matt, Bryan and the kids are here..."  Mia yelled

Yeah the same Bryan that pushed my baby girl into my arms. That's another thing I never believed would happen. But now he is a part of our family. He and his wife has four kids. They moved into the house next door to us. Mia and his wife are the best of friends. Then you have Roxi... She is still around she still is single.... She tells me and Chad all the time she is still waiting on our Mia.

" They are here Daddy" Mikey yelled running inside.

My little man.... Damn I love my life