Crazy

I can't believe that fucking bitch showed up here after last night. How does she even think my brother would take her back. I'm sorry my brother is fucking hot I may say.  AAHHH I am still so fucking pissed.  Ain't no bitch gonna treat my brother like shit. especially after everything he has done for me! 

" Baby she is gone please calm down"  Chad whisper's in my ear pulling me into a hug.

"I'm trying Chad but how can she think she can just walk in here like she is something special after what she did to you," I say putting my arms around his neck laying my head on his shoulder.  

" Hey I want in on this big hug," Matt said as he came behind me and started hugging us both. " Bro no matter what I got your back" 

"yeah I know and so does this firecracker," Chad said lifting his arm and putting it around Matt too.

" ok so who is going to get more beer Because I need one or two. I'll drive but y'all  have to buy it."  I say trying to get out of this big hug that's going on. 

" fuck it we will all go " Chad yells out grabbing my ass.

'Wait what did he just do...Sir that is my ass not yours and fuck your my brother '   I thought to myself as I go and grab Chad's keys to his truck. Damn, I love that truck. I can't believe he is letting me drive it. It's his 'baby' he says all the time.  I try to climb up into the driver seat but my short ass can't jump in. I feel a pair of strong arms pick me up so I could climb in. I turn to look at who it was. It was Matt, I just look down at him and smile "Thank you"

"No problem" he yells out as he walks around the truck to in.

We get to the store and Chad gets out and goes to get more beer. Matt is sitting in the back seat, he leans up and kisses me on the cheek. " My Lil firecracker, Damn baby you beat the fuck out for her" 

" I had to the bitch hurt my brother, come on now why in the hell would someone cheat on a man as hot, sweet, and well amazing as Chad. " I tell him as I watch Chad walk out carrying 2 12 packs. One under his is and the other in his arm. Damn, I wish he wasn't my brother!  

"Let's go to the woods," my brother says  "we haven't been out there in a while. are you down baby boy?" 

" Hell Yeah," Matt says.

 I look at him in the rearview mirror. He gives me a very sexy look,  he knows I heard my brother call him Baby boy. I really hope it's just a joke or the beer talking. That would be just my luck a gay brother and best friend. Oh well, I'll get to be the fat sister/best friend. I don't think I'll ever find anyone that will ever want me. I know what Matt told me this morning But I don't believe him.  

I look over to Chad sitting next to me. He is just staring out the window. I wonder what's going on in his head. 

" We are almost here Chaddy Poo, " I tell him as slap his thigh.  He just turns his head and smiles.

I finally stop the truck in front of the lake we use to hang out at. I see a couple of trucks parked not too far from us. We get out and the next thing I hear is some guys yelling at Chad and Matt "No fucking way dudes we haven't seen you guys in years what's been going on ?" one guy said and another says 'Chad is this your sexy as fuck chick?" I looked over at him and he yelled out " fuck yeah man well mine and Matt's" I stood there dumbfounded what the hell was he thinking he is my fucking brother.  I just figured he said that so they wouldn't fuck with me. 

I try to get back in the truck to get the boys a beer,  and yeah well my short fat ass can't get in. I hear them laughing at me. " Chad  come and pick me up please.."  I yell to him 

" One second Baby girl...." he says trying to catch his breath.

When he finally came to pick me up I didn't say anything to him. He stood behind me and said jump I was confessed but I jumped and he caught me by my waist pushing me up into his tall ass truck. I reached and grabbed one 12 pack and handed it to him. He sat it on the ground and held his arms out for me. I climbed out into his arms and slid down the front of him. For some odd reason, I wrapped my legs around his waist. I look at him and he was looking at me.  I couldn't stop myself as he pressed his lips to mine. I was kissing my Brother. I let him slide his tongue in my mouth, Oh he is an amazing kisser.   I realize Matt is standing behind us, I pull away from Chad "I'm sorry Chad " and he puts me down. Matt still just stands there like it was normal to be kissing my Brother like that. Before Chad walks away from me  he whispers ...." I love you Mia" He didn't give me a chance to reply to him. I just watch him walk away. 

I looked up at Matt I didn't know what to say to him. He came closer, "I know how he feels Mia.... How could he not be in love with you . You're perfect.... " he said as he pulled me to him and hugged me kissing me on my forehead. He could tell that I was very confused. " Don't worry your pretty little head over it just go with the flow... Do what makes you happy. You deserve it, Baby!"