Mia

Watching them with the kids is amazing. I always knew they would be wonderful fathers. I just got done making dinner. I made the kids' plates, sat them on the table. I call for Emma and Law; they are the oldest, they can walk their selves to the table. Cassie is still a little wobbly, I went to grab Bella and Chad pulled me into a very passionate kiss. "Baby dinner is getting cold, C'mon get up" He looked at me weirdly and I know why. I called him baby and not Daddy. I have decided that I need to change a few things in my life. I called Roxy and told her about everything and I wanted us to be friends, I can't have a sexual relationship with her anymore. She understood she said as long as she doesn't lose me as a friend. 

After dinner, we cleaned up the kids and kitchen together. I missed the days when it was like this every night. I want us to be like that again. I made us some coffee; I wanted to talk to the guys about something. I was sitting at the kitchen table just lost in my thoughts. Reliving memories. 

Flashback

" Want me to lay in here with you until you fall asleep?"

" Sure if you don't mind... I don't like hearing Chad yell... It's scaring me
... I would do anything for you" he said with a big smirk on his face. He started taking his shirt off and I could help but to stare at his gorgeous chest.

" What ya looking at baby girl... " Matt says to me throwing his shirt at me.

" Hmmm, nothing but you just lost your shirt." As I put it on. I took my bra off and pulled out of the bottom of his shirt. I took my shorts off and tossing them on the floor.

Flashback over 

That night runs through my head a lot. Also, the night  Chad came home and told me he wasn't my brother. 

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I had chosen another path. I was visiting Candi the other day. She told me about her brother Cayden, I wish sometimes that  I would have never broken up with him. I wonder how things would be.

I don't have time to think of that anymore I am a mother of 4 and have 2 husbands to take care of. I gave up the Cayden dream the day I fell in love with Chad.

After laying the kids down for the night, I heard Chad and Matt talking. I could not really make out what they all were saying but what I could understand Chad wants me to adopt Cassie. I don't know if I could do that to Callie but she is never around anyhow.

I have become the woman Chad believes in the woman he has always wanted and needed. I slowly opened the door and they looked at me with a smile that brightened the night.

"Baby girl come sit I have something I need to ask you..." Chad said patting his lap. Daddy wanted me to sit on his lap where I belong. "Yes, daddy," I say climbing on his lap. No matter what he had done to me I know he is the only man that will ever love me for who I am. I am the woman he has always wanted.
"Is something wrong Daddy?" He rubbed my thigh "Baby nothing is wrong. I have something to ask you... How would you feel about becoming Cassie's real mommy baby?"  I know it took a lot for him to ask me. He would have never asked if he didn't have faith in me. "Are you sure Daddy?" I asked knowing the answer already. "Mia you are a wonderful mother and Cassie deserves to have a mother like you." Both of my hands grab his face... "I love her as my own already and I would love to make it official that she is mine, she is ours." I looked over at Matt and I saw a bit of sadness. I turned to him pulling him to us."Dada, what's wrong?" He pushed my hair behind my ear. "We have to get legally divorced, Mia." That's when his sadness flowed over to me. "Why, why do we have to get divorced I can become Cassie mommy being married to you right?" I looked back at Chad then back to Matt. "Baby it would be easier and better if you were married to Chad. I am a little upset, you are my wife you will always be my wife in my heart just not on paper. I want Cassie to be ours, Mia." My Matty is so sweet and kind. 
"If you are sure we can take tomorrow off of work and go to the courthouse my love," Chad said
I am so torn I love Matt so much I feel as if I am betraying him but then again I want to get Cassie the best life I can.