First kiss, some rape, and lots of Smiles

Peter's POV
As I walked back to the tower, I was thinking about Y/N. She seemed scared, yet at the same time it seemed that she forgave me.

I was 45 minutes out from the tower when I decided I should do a bit of Spider-Manning, and turned into an alleyway.

I didn't realize that there were other people in the dark alleyway, until I was shoved against the hard wall.

"Looks like we caught a pretty one didn't we boys?!" The man holding me against the wall said in a deep voice.

"Heheh yeah, save some for the rest of us though!" Said the addressed man.

"We're gunna have lots of fun with you aren't we?!" Said the man in front of me.

His breath smelt of alcohol.

There were 5 men in the alleyway, all of whom had a bottle of beer in their hands.

"Give us some alone time will ya boys?" The man in front of me said, a smirk present on his face.

"Ye sure thing, just let us have some fun when your done!" One of the men called as the five of them left the alleyway.

"Looks like your all mine pretty boy!" The man whispered in my ear, before touching his lips to my collar bone.

He began sucking in many spots on my neck and jaw, leaving bruise like marks behind.

"Let me go!!" I half yelled as I struggled against the man. He was strong enough to keep me against the wall, still kissing my jaw.

I didn't want to use my super strength and make him suspicious, nor did I want to hurt him.

He then began slowly grinding his hips against mine. I could feel the bulge growing under his pants, and I struggled harder, but not enough to get him off me.
————————————————————————
Peter's POV
I made my way back to the tower, slightly limping. I couldn't get away. He and some of the other guys ended up raping me, leaving me in the alleyway all alone half naked, as they walked away, pleasured smiles on their faces.

As I went up the elevator, I began to have a blurry vision. I don't know if it was from the tiredness, or the tears that were threatening to spill at any second.

I made my way to my room, and got in the bed, getting under the covers, trying to get warm. My body was shaking, from the cold or from the fear, I had no clue.

Mr.Stark came into the room, kneeling by the side of the bed.

"I've told you before that you can't be out later than 3:30 Am, yet here you are, just getting in bed." He said coldly.

"Your grounded. No more patrolling for the next 3 days. Hopefully that teaches you to be back on time." He sneered.

He too, just like the men from earlier, smelt like alcohol.

I sat up.

"YOUR NOT MY FATHER! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT DO!" I yelled in his face, now standing.

He stood up to match my height.

"I can, and I will. Your aunt and I both agreed that you shouldn't be out that late, yet you didn't obey. No I'm not your father, but I am the closest thing you'll ever have to one. Argue with me and the suit is gone." He said icily.

"TAKE THE SUIT! I DONT CARE! YOU KEEP TRYING TO CONTROL ME LIKE SOME PUPPET!! YOUR NOT THE BOSS OF ME, AND YOUR NOTHING LIKE A FATHER TO ME! AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!!" I yelled in his face.