~Organized~

Y/N POV
I wake up in Mr.Starks arms, and I look at his face to see him wide awake, just staring at the tv.

"Look who's finally up." He scoffs.

I groan, burying my face back into his shirt, feeling rather safe in his arms.

Peter appears on his other side, groaning as well as he rests his head on Tony's shoulder.

"Can we do something." Peter whines.

"Like what?" Tony scoffs.

Peter sits up, smiling happily like a cute puppy who is about to get a treat.

"Can we work in the lab? Pleaseeeeee." He begs.

"Fine. But I'm supervising." Tony rolls his eyes.

Peter pulls me off of the couch and quickly leads me down to Tony's lab, where he starts to look at different things around the messy room.

"It's so disorganized in here." I scrunch up my face as I look at the mess of tools and materials, papers scattered everywhere on the floors and numerous tables.

"You gonna clean it? Cause I don't think anyone can at this point." Tony says sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Mr.Stark, Pepper has requested for you to be ready on time for your meeting today."

He groans, glaring at Peter and I.

"Don't mess with anything in here. Got that?" He says, raising his eyebrows at us.

Peter and I nod, before Tony leaves into the elevator, muttering something as the doors closed.

I look at Peter.

"What are you going to do?" I ask.

"I'm going to work on my web shooters. There's a lot that I could improve." He smiles.

"Okay. I think I'm going to take up that offer."

"Offer?"

"Yeah. He said nobody could clean this mess. So I'm going to. Can't be that difficult." I scoff.

"Good luck with that." He chuckles.

I shake my head, moving around the lab and picking up any papers that my eyes landed on, and stacking them neatly in a pile, before starting to sort through them after they were all picked up.

~~Time skip~~
I place the last of the extra materials with the rest on the shelf that I took so long to organize.

I look around at my work, feeling proud about my accomplishment.

I dust off my hands on my pants, before walking over to Peter.

"Done yet?" I hum.

"Almost." He says, closing his web shooters and placing them back on his wrists. He looks up and his eyes widen.

"Wow okay, you are one of the most organized people I have ever met." He laughs.

I shrug.

"Wasn't that hard to clean." I chuckle.

At that moment, Tony walks in wearing a grey suit.

"No way." He says, taking off his plain black glasses, and looking around the lab.

"You've got some great organizing skills." He says, pointing to me.

"Now it's lunch. Get upstairs." He says, going back to the elevator.

I smile to myself, Peter and I following after him.

Okay so like I'm trying to update as often as I can, and see? 2 chapters in one day wow lol.

Anyways, have a great day!!

-Lizard