Y/N

Hey Guys!!! First Chapter!! I hope y'all like it, so just let me know if there is anything you want me to change or if there are any grammar mistakes! And I promise to come up with better chapter titles!!
ENJOY!!
Edit: please vote for my story it would mean so much!!

3rd Person POV
Y/N was being pulled from her cell by two long chains cuffed to her wrists. The four guards accompanying her each had a gun, ready to shoot if necessary. As she was pulled into a large circular room, wich was mostly empty, her once curious yet saddened face, turned into a shocked and angered expression.

Y/N POV
As I was pulled into an unfamiliar circular room, I came face to face with my parents, and brother, all being held at gunpoint. To say I was angry was an understatement. I wanted to say something, even do something, but I knew I couldn't, or we'd all end up dead.

My name is Y/N  Y/L/N, and my family was taken by Hydra when I was only 3. They did so because I am different, and they wanted to experiment on me. You see, I am a shapeshifter. I was born like this. How they found out? I don't know. Why they did it? To turn me into a weapon.

They experimented on me, yet to no avail did their serums for different inhuman powers work on me. By the time they found this out, I was already 7 years old. They tried torturing me, for days on end, to try and teach me that they were in charge, succeeding only slightly.

I knew they would hurt me if I did not obey, however, at the age of 9, I also knew that killing people was wrong.

During all this time, my parents, and brother were being kept in cells a couple of confusing hallways to the left of my cell.

When I was 9, my parents managed to have another child. Her name is Emily, and she is absolutely adorable! And no, mom and dad did not have any 'fun' while being held captive, let alone in front of my now 15 year old brother, Adam.

My mom was raped by some greedy, bald headed Hydra agent, 9 months before Emily was born, during his shift with some other inattentive agent.

Emily was tested on at only 1 years old, and was harshly returned to a separate cell from our parents at the age of 3. They were hoping that she'd have inhumane powers just like me, but they're hopes were turned to ash(I'm So Sorry 😭) as all tests came back negative.

So let me know what y'all (there is probably only one person who will read this story) think of this first chapter!
I would love feedback on my writing as long as there is no serious hate!

Have a wonderful Day/Night!!!